Respected Contributor

I was shocked when JoJo said she wanted to eliminate Luke!!!  She really is a good little actress.  She had everybody fooled!!!  I can't understand her choice of Robby over Luke!!

Super Contributor

Re: SPOILER The Bachelorette

Yes, was surprised to hear that comment also, but don't believe everything you hear on this show. She said that she had such a wonderful day with Luke, then goes and says she will have to eliminate him. This season has been beyond dull. Don't care for her; don't care who she chooses. And next week we have to endure 2 days of this. May not watch 'The Bachelors Tell All.'

Regular Contributor

Luke is my fave! If she picks Jordan she's an idiot, but I bet that's what happens. 

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I was shocked when JoJo said she wanted to eliminate Luke!!!  She really is a good little actress.  She had everybody fooled!!!  I can't understand her choice of Robby over Luke!!

ITA

I think she wanted to eliminate Luke due to him not saying he loved her until the Rose Ceremony night.  It also allowed ABC to have a "cliffhanger", LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I personally think she knew who Jordan Rodgers brother is and was shocked to learn that the brothers dont speak or have a relationship. The worst part was her dramatic melt down at the rose ceremony that never took place and ended as a cliff hanger for  next weeks show.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I think we're in for a surprise next week!