Honored Contributor

SEE RIZZOLI & ISLES 8/15?

[ Edited ]

Did you see this episode Tuesday 8-15 ... title of episode For Richer or Poorer?

If so. who was the actress that played Maura's ex mother in law?   This woman looks so familiar, but I googled this tonight and am not finding the guest cast for this episode.

BTW, this is the 10th episode .... and there are a total of 13 in this final season.

Contributor

Re: SEE RIZZOLI & ISLES 8/15 ?

I saw in the opening list of guests Jo Beth Williams was one of the guest stars.  She might have been the one to play Tilly.

Respected Contributor

The ex mil was played by Jo Beth Williams.

Esteemed Contributor

Did u know her real MIL IS SOPHA LOREN,(sp)?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Sasha Alexander is married to Eduardo Ponti son of Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti.

If JoBeth Williams was listed in the credits (I stupidly deleted the episode before checking), I'm positive it was she who played Tilly the ex mother-in-law. Usually when I want to know something like this, I go to Google.They plus IMDB refuse to say played Tilly. Why the big secret I have no idea! I have been all over the ****** internet and I can't find the answer. Nor can I watch this episode again until next Monday.

Trusted Contributor

tinkrbl44, there are so few shows on tv that I follow religiously, and this is one of them. therefore I'm heartbroken that it's their final season 😢

Respected Contributor

I record this every week and am watching now.  The beginning credits say it's JoBeth Williams.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Did u know her real MIL IS SOPHA LOREN,(sp)?

@qvcaddition

Yes!   I remember reading this a long time ago and Sasha commented briefly on her MIL on a talk show last year.

Sigh ..... I will miss this show.   It will probably be in syndication next year ....   the earlier shows had Lee Thompson Young, who died somewhere around the 3rd season.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SEE RIZZOLI & ISLES 8/15?

One of the few shows I still watch.  By the Fall probably nothing left for me.  New programs are too violent for me and lack the great stories of the past programs now in reruns.  Love Leverage and wish it could come back.