Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

No.   It's about an episode that has run, so it's pretty obvious it's for people who have seen that show.

@Tinkrbl44 this is an constant issue on which I happen to agree with you. If you don't want to read something which might spoil it for you, don't open the thread until you have watched the current episode.

Both Cyrus and Papa Pope are so devious but Papa Pope in on an entirely different level so I think even if he wasn't directly involved, he had something to do with it.  Another thing about Cyrus: He has always recognized his limits. I remember him saying more than once he was the man who was destined to always be behind the leader. Maybe he had an epiphany. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

No.   It's about an episode that has run, so it's pretty obvious it's for people who have seen that show.

@Tinkrbl44 this is an constant issue on which I happen to agree with you. If you don't want to read something which might spoil it for you, don't open the thread until you have watched the current episode.

Both Cyrus and Papa Pope are so devious but Papa Pope in on an entirely different level so I think even if he wasn't directly involved, he had something to do with it.  Another thing about Cyrus: He has always recognized his limits. I remember him saying more than once he was the man who was destined to always be behind the leader. Maybe he had an epiphany. 

@Tique

First, I don't understand why this is such an issue ....  my title was pretty clear the thread was about something that just happened on the show.  If not, my first sentence should have been a major red flag.   How do we talk about any show without talking about it?  Oi vey.

Good theory about Cyrus, but Papa Pope was just too "innocent acting" ....  there's no way he would NOT be involved in something so important ... the election of the next POTUS!

Honored Contributor

A new theory !!!

I forgot that I'd saved the Scandal spring finale on the bedroom TV so I could re-watch it before I watched this week's show.   The last minute events have given me a new theory.

That episode was the candidates (Vargas & Mellie) introducing their VP choices.   It appeared that Jake was making a last minute switch from Vargas to Mellie's VP, with David Rosen as Plan B.    However, at the last minute Cyrus decided to be Frankie's running mate and just before going on stage, he cruelly broke up with Tom (the former Secret service agent) and had Michael and Ella there, dressed up and ready to take the stage.   Tom looked madder than heck.

So ....  I'm guessing that Cyrus' jilted lover Tom was the shooter who killed Vargas in retaliation for Cyrus dumping him.   He'd know how to get into the audience and pull off the shooting, to be sure.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

A new theory !!!

I forgot that I'd saved the Scandal spring finale on the bedroom TV so I could re-watch it before I watched this week's show.   The last minute events have given me a new theory.

That episode was the candidates (Vargas & Mellie) introducing their VP choices.   It appeared that Jake was making a last minute switch from Vargas to Mellie's VP, with David Rosen as Plan B.    However, at the last minute Cyrus decided to be Frankie's running mate and just before going on stage, he cruelly broke up with Tom (the former Secret service agent) and had Michael and Ella there, dressed up and ready to take the stage.   Tom looked madder than heck.

So ....  I'm guessing that Cyrus' jilted lover Tom was the shooter who killed Vargas in retaliation for Cyrus dumping him.   He'd know how to get into the audience and pull off the shooting, to be sure.   

But they caught the guy. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Maybe it was Olivia.  Or Mellie that arranged the murder.

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny

Not sure it was him, due to the extreme security in those events ... perhaps it was just made to look like a lone wolf type.    

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@PurpleBunny

Not sure it was him, due to the extreme security in those events ... perhaps it was just made to look like a lone wolf type.    

Oh. I was under the impression that the shooter had been fully vetted by Liv's team after security got him. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

Who killed the woman who made the phone call saying it was Cyrus?

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

Who killed the woman who made the phone call saying it was Cyrus?

@DottieBlue I was wondering the same thing. It's probable that if someone put her up to making that call, the same person killed her/had her killed. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The Thursday Feb 2nd episode ...........

At the end of the episode, Olivia had a grainy video clip of Cyrus & Vargas arguing .... what do you think they were arguing about?

I'm guessing Frankie found out about the fake scenario Cyrus staged in PA to get news coverage.    

Your thoughts?