Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 If it doesn't say spoilers, I said whenever I realize it and can remember I won't spoil it for others.  I didn't see above mine where people spilled any information other than, "I like this...I don't like that"....and so on.

I like to be able to discuss what actually happened and why I think this and that.  Obviously I'm long-winded and would just rather post where it says, "Possible spoilers".

I don't always realize it and spoil it for others (not on purpose).

I have received quite a 'tongue-lashing' in the past for doing so, that's when I made up my mind not to post unless it says that...rather, not to post other than a few words.

Already here, I've done that.  It's never made sense to me to say, "I like it, I don't like it".  I want to get into the 'meat' of it (so to speak) on why, why and who did what.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Use the spoiler icon.  It's what I do.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 If it doesn't say spoilers, I said whenever I realize it and can remember I won't spoil it for others.  I didn't see above mine where people spilled any information other than, "I like this...I don't like that"....and so on.

I like to be able to discuss what actually happened and why I think this and that.  Obviously I'm long-winded and would just rather post where it says, "Possible spoilers".

I don't always realize it and spoil it for others (not on purpose).

I have received quite a 'tongue-lashing' in the past for doing so, that's when I made up my mind not to post unless it says that...rather, not to post other than a few words.

Already here, I've done that.  It's never made sense to me to say, "I like it, I don't like it".  I want to get into the 'meat' of it (so to speak) on why, why and who did what.

@Annabellethecat66

I thought I had already said this upthread, but anyone should be able to tell from the title what this is about.  If not, the first sentence in the first post should be VERY clear     .....   we're discussing WHO DID IT.  lol

IMO, if anyone doesn't want to know anything about any given show ... don't open the blankety-blank thread.  In most cases, we're here to discuss character and plot specifics.    

I hope this is clear now.  

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

*bowing down to you*

@PurpleBunny

LOL .... thank you.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I enjoy your posts (as I do everyone's).   Are you giving me permission to post here?  Well....why thank you.  Hummm....I'll have to forego that pleasure.  But thanks.  I don't bow down to anyone as much as I like you.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 I enjoy your posts (as I do everyone's).   Are you giving me permission to post here?  Well....why thank you.  Hummm....I'll have to forego that pleasure.  But thanks.  I don't bow down to anyone as much as I like you.

@Annabellethecat66

What are you talking about???    I don't know why you responded based on two different peoples' comments, and clearly got upset.   

Purple Bunny was referring to a previous comment when I was attempting to predict the "who done it".     My original response to you was about not needing to say the word "spoilers" because of the title of the thread.   Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

RIght. I was bowing down to your superior plot predicting ability!

I took your your post to @Annabellethecat66 to mean that you welcomed her thoughts and comments. No need to worry about spoilers. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm the first to admit I'm always slow to get everything.  That's why I come here.  I'm fully aware of how much I bla bla...that's why that stupid thing (the spoiler) gets on my nerves.

Other than saying...I liked it..I hated it...I saw it...unless it says spoilers what is there to say about the subject...that's how I see it.  I think I've spoiled more than one plot for people that's why I'm so sensitive/call it stupid about that spoiler title....

Respected Contributor

Yeah, I'm of the mind that if there is a thread about a tv show or movie, it's going to be discussed. So if I don't want it spoiled, I don't read it!

Can someone explain to me why Tom is out of prison?  I'm kind of a Johnny-come-lately to this show and I'm missing a lot. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Yeah, I'm of the mind that if there is a thread about a tv show or movie, it's going to be discussed. So if I don't want it spoiled, I don't read it!

Can someone explain to me why Tom is out of prison?  I'm kind of a Johnny-come-lately to this show and I'm missing a lot. 

@PurpleBunny

I was going to ask the same thing ..... and why is there no mention of Papa Pope?    We all know he has to be up to no good!   Woman LOL

BY THE WAY .......   Did anyone notice the Tursday 2/9 episode was directed by Scott Foley?