Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The Thursday Feb 2nd episode ...........

At the end of the episode, Olivia had a grainy video clip of Cyrus & Vargas arguing .... what do you think they were arguing about?

I'm guessing Frankie found out about the fake scenario Cyrus staged in PA to get news coverage.    

Your thoughts?

That sounds very plausable.

Also, remember when everyone was in the room on election night when Mellie lost, and they were asking where Jake was?  His wife didn't even know.  Could he have something to do with the murder?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

So ....  who watched Scandal last night?    

Who was behind the shooting?    Many think Cyrus was behind it, but I just can't believe Olivia's father had nothing to do with this.

What's your theory?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-who-killed-vargas/

I like the idea of Tom being the shooter. I was thinking it was Jake -- but Tom theory is interesting.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 quite pleased with the pace at which Scandal is moving this season. Hope it continues.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Well.....if you watched tonight's episode you know who did it.  It doesn't say Possible spoilers....so ........

Respected Contributor

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44

*bowing down to you*

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well.....if you watched tonight's episode you know who did it.  It doesn't say Possible spoilers....so ........

@Annabellethecat66

It doesn't have to.   Please contribute what you have to say.

Respected Contributor

Olivia must have the largest coat closet in the world.  She has more cool coats ...

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I am still holding out that Papa Pope is somehow behind the shooting. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I am still holding out that Papa Pope is somehow behind the shooting. 

@Mz iMac I'm right there with you. To quote myself "...I think even if he wasn't directly involved, he had something to do with it.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

What a fantastic actor Cyrus Bean is.....Wow.......I think between him and Papa Pope they are the best at their roles......I also really like the direction Scandal has taken, much better!!!!!