Honored Contributor

Royal Pains returning May 18

[ Edited ]

This will be its 8th, and final season.  May 18 is the season premiere.

I like most of these characters, and especially the scenery.  I love shows with amazing settings.

Boris's home on Royal Pains, aka Oheka Castle on Long Island

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

Re: Royal Pain returning May 18

I am a huge fan of this show as well.....I also love the beautiful scenery as well as the gorgeous homes, etc. It's just a fun, lighthearted cute show. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Pain returning May 18

I like the show, I'm sorry to see it end.  I love the scenery too and I like how the characters have grown and changed over the years.  It's fun little show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Royal Pains returning May 18

I love Boris.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the first couple seasons, but I stopped watching after that.  Yes, the scenery was great, but it no longer held my interest.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I really enjoyed the first couple seasons, but I stopped watching after that.  Yes, the scenery was great, but it no longer held my interest.

I agree with this.  I'm not sure when I last watched a full season, although I may have caught an episode or two, enough to know what's going on (maybe!)

I think I'll watch the final season.

Honored Contributor

I've watched this show from the beginning and think it's time for it to end. I will watch the last season with a bit of nostalgia and sadness.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Final season begins tonight. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Tique!  (See how important you are!  No, I mean it.)

I love this show.  I like that it's a bit of eye-candy, but still has a certain interest.  It brings me back to the days when USA had lots of shows like Psych, Monk, In Plain Sight, Fairly Legal, and lots more. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @GingerPeach. You and @Chickenbutt lifted my spirits today. 

You mentioned some of my used-to-be favorite shows. I wish they would start showing reruns of "In Plain Sight".