Valued Contributor

Re: Robert Irvine (from Food Network) has a talk show?

Robert is one of my favorites.  I have watched him in a lot of different shows.  I was disappointed when he embellished his resume but, was very glad he was able to recover and return to television.  I know I have made mistakes where I was very glad I was able to make amends and be forgiven.

I must say the show today is a shock to me. For the parts I watched, It did not work, and I am surprised they aired it. 

If it lasts, there are a lot more folks in this world into that kind of thing then I thought.

It made me sad.

Honored Contributor

Here is the information for the show including network and times:

http://therobertirvineshow.com/

I watched about five minutes of it and that was enough for me as (for me) there are enough people screaming at each other as it is.

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is this a 'Jerry Springer' type of talk show?   That's what it sounds like, but I may have to get the info from your link and give it a look-see, just out of a sense of morbid curiosity.  Smiley Wink

Oh my!  Just checked the website and it does, indeed, look like a Jerry Springer type show.   Not my thing, although Springer is actually a pretty nice guy.    Seriously - could he not get more cooking shows, so this is the direction he's taking?

Upon further snooping around the Tivo Guide, I see the episode titles of the upcoming shows - dreadful!   Just - seriously!