Respected Contributor

Re: Rob and Chyna Premieres tonight, Sunday

I won't say what I really think because it's pretty nasty.  I just feel sorry for their child and the life he/she will be born into.  Smiley Embarassed 

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

I feel sorry for their kid.

Respected Contributor

Ugh!  I've never watched the Kardashians and will not watch this.

Valued Contributor

I hope they don't get married.She can be nice, but she was overreacting when she threw him out of her house.

Now I understand why her sisters didn't approve of this relationship.It was nice of Scott to be so supportive of Rob.

Honored Contributor

I watched about 15 minutes of it and feel asleep.....it was REALLY bad...... I can not see it  lasting another season at this rate.

Respected Contributor

I can''t run far enough away from this trainwreck relationship.  Rob turned into a slug after he graduated from college and Kris played into it hook, line, and sinker and enabled and treated him like a baby for several years.......he sat around and was boo hoo because the girls could take their clothes off, make sex tapes, and get rich and he wanted what they had......no work and lots of money.  You'd think he'd want to prove he was man enough to make a career for himself and have some pride. You can only blame daddy issues so much. Now he's in this horrible relationship that doesn't stand a chance in h e l l even if they do get married and they're bringing a baby into this mess.  I refuse to watch any part of this thing.....jmo. 

Trusted Contributor

I have a confession:

while channel surfing this afternoon, I found this show, and decided to watch.

I cannot believe how unbelievably trashy it is---shockingly trashy.

When you watch, it is easy to wonder if our society is falling apart.  And Rob, seriously, a USC grad.. ?????? His speech, mannerisms, etc. are really low level.

I seriously wonder if he is mentally ill.  I know Kris is motivated by money, but it

must be awful to have one's children turn out so  horribly.  

I will never watch this show ever again.  Good heavens!  And, @Pearlee

I wasted many more minutes than you did!!!!!

Respected Contributor

No, I won't be watching.  Actually, you can't pay me enough to watch them.

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked, and rooted for, Rob when he was on Dancing with the Stars.  Things don't seem to have gone well for him since then.  Haven't watched his new show and do not plan to, but I do hope he can get his life back on track one day for the baby's sake.