Super Contributor

I often wonder if the writers have the entire story in their heads, or just start with an idea and just go from there? I can't imagine how they will continue with this storyline!! Amazing!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 SoftRain said:

I love this show!!!! I have other favorites, but this one I actually look forward to seeing every single week! You never know what will happen! I feel so bad for Agent Bellamy, that was a shocker when he became one of the Returned! That was genius on the part of the writers, as this was something even the best of us would never think would happen to the main character. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Omar Epps is a fabulous actor....his reaction to seeing his dead body was incredible. Have always liked him! On another note, the bully brother scenario was touching and creepy at the same time! How will he ever be able to free himself from that situation? Sad.....!

I agree about Omar Epps. So glad he's finally on a show that I like. Never liked the show "House" so didn't get to see him on that.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Super Contributor

I forgot that Omar was on House, and I didn't watch that show very much, either! Did anyone think that he and the sheriff's daughter (Dr) were going to get together? Don't see that happening anymore, tho!

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/13/2014 gig2750 said:
On 10/13/2014 colliegirls said:
On 10/12/2014 betteb said:

I don't know...I know it's keeping me watching. That poor guy with the returned bully brother...SMH...he barely got him buried and he was back again...its like for some reason, they wont stay dead....maybe killed before their time?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Had we seen those characters before last night??

I don't think so, but that was quite a turn of events, wasn't it?!? The brother coming back so quickly!!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Those scenes were surprising! I wonder how many times he has killed that brother?? He didn't seem that shocked when he heard his voice ( like Groundhog Day)!

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/13/2014 gig2750 said:
On 10/13/2014 colliegirls said:
On 10/12/2014 betteb said:

I don't know...I know it's keeping me watching. That poor guy with the returned bully brother...SMH...he barely got him buried and he was back again...its like for some reason, they wont stay dead....maybe killed before their time?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Had we seen those characters before last night??

I don't think so, but that was quite a turn of events, wasn't it?!? The brother coming back so quickly!!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

No, we haven't seen them before, but I agree...pretty creepy the way it went. That guy was such a bully, I had to cheer when his victim shot him....but then, back again{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/13/2014 Tique said:
On 10/13/2014 SoftRain said:

I love this show!!!! I have other favorites, but this one I actually look forward to seeing every single week! You never know what will happen! I feel so bad for Agent Bellamy, that was a shocker when he became one of the Returned! That was genius on the part of the writers, as this was something even the best of us would never think would happen to the main character. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Omar Epps is a fabulous actor....his reaction to seeing his dead body was incredible. Have always liked him! On another note, the bully brother scenario was touching and creepy at the same time! How will he ever be able to free himself from that situation? Sad.....!

I agree about Omar Epps. So glad he's finally on a show that I like. Never liked the show "House" so didn't get to see him on that.

Another vote for Omar...love him....I'm a little bit scared of grandma{#emotions_dlg.scared}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

This show is really good - lots of twists and turns!! The grandmother is creepy and acts as though she is hiding some info. The mean brother situation is also strange...he just keeps coming back! One of the best shows in a long time!!

Honored Contributor

I like Omar too. I missed seeing him on House. He's a good actor and I'm also glad he's on a show that SEEMS to be getting good reviews.

Although as all of us know, that doesn't mean much. Let's see it doesn't have a lot of #@$% words in it or nud,e people. It seems (so far) to be a good mystery.

Keep your fingers crossed people because unless it's as dumb as 2&1/2 men, it might get canceled.

Maybe if I say I don't like it, it will not get canceled. I'm beginning to feel like if I like it, it gets canceled. Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm excited for the show tomorrow night. It's been awhile since I looked forward to a network TV show.

Esteemed Contributor

What happened with Agent Bellamy having that birthmark on his shoulder that the black ""returned"" family described as their lost son as having??? Wasn't that the last scene on last season?