Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watching tonight?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Yep...just finished. Now I need to sleep on it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I watched it too tonight. I never understand these people who keep secrets (like the Sheriff). I guess though I'm just a big mouth because I'd be telling my daughter (the Dr) and anyone else who might be interested! Ha!

OK, so I think something key may have been said here. Remember someone said, "These ae people who have been 'killed'".

So far everyone has been killed who came back to life.

Any ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know...I know it's keeping me watching. That poor guy with the returned bully brother...SMH...he barely got him buried and he was back again...its like for some reason, they wont stay dead....maybe killed before their time?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/12/2014 betteb said:

I don't know...I know it's keeping me watching. That poor guy with the returned bully brother...SMH...he barely got him buried and he was back again...its like for some reason, they wont stay dead....maybe killed before their time?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Had we seen those characters before last night??

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/12/2014 annabellethecat said:

I watched it too tonight. I never understand these people who keep secrets (like the Sheriff). I guess though I'm just a big mouth because I'd be telling my daughter (the Dr) and anyone else who might be interested! Ha!

OK, so I think something key may have been said here. Remember someone said, "These ae people who have been 'killed'".

So far everyone has been killed who came back to life.

Any ideas?

Jacob wasn't killed, was he, he fell into the river? Didn't Caleb die of a heart attack? This show keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Super Contributor

I love this show!!!! I have other favorites, but this one I actually look forward to seeing every single week! You never know what will happen! I feel so bad for Agent Bellamy, that was a shocker when he became one of the Returned! That was genius on the part of the writers, as this was something even the best of us would never think would happen to the main character. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Omar Epps is a fabulous actor....his reaction to seeing his dead body was incredible. Have always liked him! On another note, the bully brother scenario was touching and creepy at the same time! How will he ever be able to free himself from that situation? Sad.....!

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the returned died in accidents, natural causes, Rachel was a suicide, but it looks like several have been murdered...which I believe Grandma Langston knows about...the bones dating back to the 1930s when she was just a girl. I don't think she was in on the murders, but just knows about it and is trying to protect a legacy.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Now that we know that group keeps the bodies, we have to figure out who or what they are.

Super Contributor
On 10/13/2014 colliegirls said:
On 10/12/2014 betteb said:

Had we seen those characters before last night??

I don't think so, but that was quite a turn of events, wasn't it?!? The brother coming back so quickly!!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}