Trusted Contributor

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Honestly, I am 62 years old and I have known a lot of people.  I have never known any women who act so childish, immature and privileged.  These women are ridiculous.  I guess that's how women act who don't have any real problems.  They should be ashamed.  I watch, because I just can't believe it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I think of them more as "entitled."  If you think this bunch is bad, check out Dallas. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I think of them more as "entitled."  If you think this bunch is bad, check out Dallas. 

The women from Dallas, Texass are the PERFECT description of entitled. They have NOTHING to offer.

Respected Contributor

if these women looked and lived like you and me there wouldn't be any show to watch.  just how boring would that be.  a show about normal people.  that's part of the fascination of these shows.

Trusted Contributor

@KALLIE I've lived in Texas all my life.  Because of my job I am around affluent people who work in high profile positions.  The housewives of Dallas do not represent the "real" women, housewives or not, in Texas.  

Super Contributor

The whole storyline this season was boring and tedious.  Talk about "Much To Do About Nothing", indeed!

Honored Contributor

This show is a prime example of why "GIRLFRIENDS"  and relationships between women are just TOXIC. I would never trust another backstabbing woman with any of my personal information as in the past they alway disappoint you and turn on you. It is just the way and makeup of the female species.   

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone catch Lisa Rinna on Watch What Happens Live last night?  I don't know what she had done to her face, but she looks so fake -- she's got that Meg Ryan look.  Ugh

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Did anyone catch Lisa Rinna on Watch What Happens Live last night?  I don't know what she had done to her face, but she looks so fake -- she's got that Meg Ryan look.  Ugh

She wears way too much makeup which makes her look bad. She may have had work done too. 

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I didn't watch WWHL last night but turned it on to see who was on and Lisa's makeup was just too dark -- her face looked dirty to me. 

I am not a Lisa Rinna fan so had no desire to watch her.