Esteemed Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starts tonight

There was nothing on last night so I watched this show. I can't believe how thin Erika has become..She is still as crude as ever. Crystal surprised me with her behavior on stage. I know it was her birthday..Kyle kept pulling up her dress..Sutton was her usual self. Dorit's hair color is unbecoming. I didn't even recognize her. I thought Garcelle was steam pressing a blouse, turned out to be a dress!!🤔

This group is beyond belief. I don't find anyone of them remotely interesting. Yet, this show continues. Glad actors strike has ended.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Magic Mike thing was too much for me. I can't believe grown women act like this in public.  They acted like they never saw attractive men before & some of them are in show biz! My husband even said this is so raunchy. The questions they asked at dinner were also tacky but so very Bravo. 

Also thought Garcelle was steaming a top. Usually like how she dresses but not that.  I'm surprised she didn't wear pants since she was so into the guys, their muscles &  frothing over them. 

This episode was a new low for me.  Tacky, trashy, crude & lewd.  One of the worst & most embarrassing I've seen.   

Respected Contributor

I'm no prude but it was definetely too raunchy for me! I thought it was interesting when Kyle said that Mauricio wouldn't have cared ...well probably not since you are separated!

Most of the guys in that performance are most likely gay anyway but still it was bad.

Honored Contributor

I kept saying to myself, I would never go to one of those shows. Just too much...Garcelle, it was waay too short honey, and Erika looked awful as well with those skintight leather pants-yuck!!!!!

I think Crystal was probably told to bump it up a bit this season, there have been complaints that she is too "boring"... 

I don't blame Sutton for leaving!! I am no prude but that was just too much with the whipped cream and all...Who would want a strange man licking whipped cream off of your body???

Esteemed Contributor

I started to watch but after I realized they were going to a Magic Mike (or whatever it's called) show, I flipped over to Survivor.  I saw Garcelle steaming that "dress" and I also thought it was her blouse.

I really want to watch both shows and would love to see the Mauricio/Kyle separation play out but I'm thinking I'll probably stick with Survivor from now on.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Cat Mad

Esteemed Contributor

Kyle should stop with the Morgan Wade storyline. She looks ridiculous.

She's probably helping MW get more publicity or something.

I'm sure others have heard of her, but I hadn't until she was on the show.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Kyle should stop with the Morgan Wade storyline. She looks ridiculous.

She's probably helping MW get more publicity or something.

I'm sure others have heard of her, but I hadn't until she was on the show.

I have a feeling that they are keeping the Morgan Wade relationship under wraps until the end of the season for ratings.  They are following the Scandoval formula of waiting for the last episode to reveal a big scandal.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't surprised that MW sang at Kyle's friend's memorial. More publicity for her.

Was that song even appropriate for a memorial?

The whole MW thing is really strange.

Valued Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  I feel like Kyle is replacing her deceased friend with Morgan. Seems she needs to have a bestie & Morgan is it.