Respected Contributor

Rachel Zoe and Fashionably Late

Did anyone else watch this? It was kind of stiff and awkward overall, I thought. I am sure Rachel was nervous. For all her obsession with fashion, I still like her. She and Rodger would drive me crazy to be around all day, but in small doses are entertaining.

I have not figured out what function Jessica Alba served.
Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Zoe and Fashionably Late

She was on? Missed it. I can't believe Q still has some pieces.... It's been several years

Respected Contributor

She actually has a talk show on Lifetime called Fashionably Late. It was on last might at 10:32 after Project Runway.
Respected Contributor

I think RZ has great taste and is a good stylist. Her husband is super hot. Jessica Alba was on because she had been a client for a long time.  I haven't watched it yet but definitely will.

Frequent Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I think RZ has great taste and is a good stylist. Her husband is super hot. Jessica Alba was on because she had been a client for a long time.  I haven't watched it yet but definitely will.

Roger is a cutie, I agree.

Honored Contributor

I started to watch it and shut it off.  I didn't like it at all.  I thought it was weird and awkward but I think RZ is awkward. 

This show reminded me of the very short lived talk show Stacy London had.  Some weirdness and awkwardness.

Trusted Contributor

I saw her on the WW show the other day, and watched a weird clip from the show.

I forgot to program the dvr to watch it then...I've set it now. I'd like to watch it a couple of times to see what I think !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I used to watch her when she had a show several years ago.  It was more genuine than the way shows are today.

They showed how Roger wanted more children (after the one) and she thought long and hard on if she wanted another one.  It showed the love their first child got (he was and I guess still is their world).

I don't know what he's like now but back then he was a really nice guy.

Honored Contributor

Recorded it to watch later.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was pretty bad and Alba was only on to promote her new line. Boring to me. Won't watch it again.