Honored Contributor

Anyone here enjoy the movie 'Risky Business'?  Watched it twice in the last few days on LAFF TV.  Always love hearing the soundtrack music, too.   Tom Cruise was so young...........enjoyed seeing Rebecca De Mornay, too.  Beautiful actress.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

No, but since you mentioned LAFF TV, I had to respond. Last week my cable company mislabeled Discovery Investigation (ID) as the LAFF TV channel. It was both funny and unsettling to see a whole bunch of shows with titles like Swamp Murders and The Perfect Murder listed under LAFF TV.

I contacted the cable company and they said they were working on fixing it and it was back to normal the next day.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it in a long long long time. But I hear the soundtrack - Rock and Roll Music (don't know exact title) and can visualize the slide across the wooden floor.

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

YAHOOEY, Oh My Gosh!!  A BIG THANK YOU!! Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I just started singing "Just take them old records off the shelf, I'll sit and listen to them by myself........Heart