Valued Contributor

What ever happened to Jill?  For a long time now, I've only been able to watch it here and there, and haven't seen Jill.

Regular Contributor

Jill was on the show a few weeks ago.  She and her husband are living in the far east, Hong Kong, I believe.  She has turned over the Chancellor mansion to her son Billy, who has turned it into a "man cave", dark and dreary.  She wasn't too happy with his decorating decisions.

The actress that plays Jill lives in Oregon and appears to be semi-retired.

Honored Contributor

@Anniecamp Go over to the post called "Young and Resless - Spoilers and read all of the wonderful @loveschocolate posts every day or two.  She posts everything looking forward.

Spoiler
@loveschocolate Just posted that Jill is going to take the company back from Billy (I believe that's what it is...go read it.

Honored Contributor

@Anniecamp wrote:

What ever happened to Jill?  For a long time now, I've only been able to watch it here and there, and haven't seen Jill.

She was on not too long ago, you must have missed her.  I think she is only showing up every once in awhile, if you are on FB, she has a FB page, Jess Walton!

Honored Contributor

@Anniecamp, you are in luck, Jill will be on next week:

Jill returns to Genoa City and she is annoyed at the mess Billy's life is in

Jill steals Brash and Sassy from Billy hoping to reunite Billy and Victoria, unaware of Billy's affair with Phyllis and Victoria's new beau, Travis

Jill puts Cane in charge of Brash and Sassy

Billy confronts Cane

Cane may go too far when he is in the power seat

Honored Contributor

@Hooty Maybe Cane is the RIVAL @loveschocolate mentioned about the rival Billy has to deal with.

They made it sound like it was another male for Phyllis.

Honored Contributor

And I'm glad Jill is taking Brash & Sassy from Billy.  I hope Phyllis pushes him away, too.  I hope Jack pushes her away.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

A question to .... anyone here.    

I've only watched Y&R for about two years, so I don't really know the history of these characters.    Is Billy REALLY such a screw up?    People are really really down on him and berating just about anything he does, unless it's attempting to get back with Victoria.   

Does Billy really deserve everyone constantly hassling him?

Honored Contributor

YEP

Valued Contributor

Thanks everybody, I wondered where she went.  I thought it was just me, missing her when I hadn't watched.  lol! 

Wasn't her "husband" on the show "crooked"?  That's all I remember.  Did

he supposedly reform?

It's sad, to me, to hear that "The Dutchess'" home is now dark and dreary.