Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prince Died Today; 57 yrs Young

You could not only tell but you could feel his passion for music and performing.  The theatres in NYC are going to show Purple Rain and the radio stations have been playing his music all day....what memories and what a catalog of music. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gone too soon!!

RIP

Honored Contributor

"The Boss" (Bruce Springsteen) opens his Brooklyn show with a cover of "Purple Rain'... 

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/prince-forever-bruce-springsteen-covers-purple-rain-watch/#

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

You could not only tell but you could feel his passion for music and performing.  The theatres in NYC are going to show Purple Rain and the radio stations have been playing his music all day....what memories and what a catalog of music. 

Many movie theaters are showing Purple Rain through Thursday-  google 'AMC theaters presents Purple Rain' for a full listing of showings. I saw it in upstate NY last night!

Respected Contributor

The New Yorker magazine is coming out with a beautiful collectors magazine this week.  The cover will be purple with raindrops.  This will become one of my most treasured Prince items.  I still can't wrap my head around that he's gone.