Regular Contributor

I just read on their website that Poldark Season 2 will start Sunday, September 25th on PBS.  There will be 11 episodes.  I can't wait!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Katluver925! I've been waiting for this one! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the news.  I have been looking forward to this.

I missed the first episode of Season 1 when it aired here in Chicago.  I am hoping they will air an encore performance of Season 1.

Frequent Contributor

You may be able to borrow season 1 from your public library.  I recommend it frequently to our patrons.  I am the resident Poldark pusher at our library. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw it so I don't need to review it but for you I googled where can I see Poldark for free.  A lot of sites pop up but I think they're gimicks.

If you have Amazon Prime and several others you don't have to pay.  google it and see what comes up.  It's worth watching.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I saw it so I don't need to review it but for you I googled where can I see Poldark for free.  A lot of sites pop up but I think they're gimicks.

If you have Amazon Prime and several others you don't have to pay.  google it and see what comes up.  It's worth watching.

Hi Annabellethecat, thanks for advice.  I do not have Amazon Prime.  To be honest, my only viewing is done through Dish Network.  I know nothing about any of those other options.

Since I only missed 1 episode, I will be fine.  Just hoping they do an encore like some channels do and I would be reminded of all that happened.

Thanks again,

Respected Contributor

Re: Poldark Fans

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan wrote:

Thanks for the news.  I have been looking forward to this.

I missed the first episode of Season 1 when it aired here in Chicago.  I am hoping they will air an encore performance of Season 1.

Here is a complete synopsis of Season 1 episode 1 from PBS in case you dont see that episode!  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/features/synopsis/poldark-s1-e1-synopsis/. Click on Read Full Synopsis.