Trusted Contributor

i just read that hawaii 5-0 is being cancelled?? anyone else hear this?? i will die without my steve mcgarret fix!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please say it ain't so!!!

No !!!!!

Honored Contributor

I never missed watching "the original"......Jack Lord......Oh My!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I've been seeing them in the top 20 in the ratings so that surprises me. However, they are always lower than my favorite Friday show, Blue Bloods.
Esteemed Contributor

I hope not!!! Love both the original and new show.  Where did you read this?  I haven't seen anything on line.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't heard this.  I hope it's not true!  I record it every Friday night.  I just Googled this and couldn't find where it had been cancelled.  Everything just said "status unknown."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

soon I won,t watch TV anymore.  They are getting rid of all the good shows.  I notice DANO missed a few episodes and haven,t seen him elsewhere.  Link,s husband, the handsome one has played on other detective shows. Love this show.  Poor Jerry, has a small role.  Like all the characters.

Respected Contributor

I have seen it several places, but nothing specific as to when.  \

Also on that list is my beloved Sleepy Hollow...I love that show also

Let's hope they both stick around since I have read this a while back and nothing furhter since

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Maybe this is their last season?    It can't be cheap to produce ...  on location in Hawaii.

It's already in syndication .....   I see old episodes running on TNT all the time.

Honored Contributor

One of my favorites.  I love all the characters.  And just when McGarrett is beginning to become involved with a new woman.  It's the actress who played Maggie on Falling Skies.  Now on 5-0, she is a capable, smart, and athletic woman who seems just right for McGarrett.

Here's one link I found about status for this and some other CBS shows:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/09/28/cbs-renewcancel-standings-week-1-call-it-hawaii-five-1-0...

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.