Honored Contributor

Re: Person of Interest - 2015 Jan

On 1/9/2015 annabellethecat said:

Sooner, I used to really like it. Now I don't understand any of of what is happening. I think you (as is everyone) entitled to your own opinion.

We all have different ideas. That's why we come here. What a terrible world if everyone agreed. I guess your husband understands it.

I wish they'd go back to season one when things were simple. I keep watching hoping they'll go back to helping people and move on to the next episode.

I just thought it was funny because I think even if hubby doesn't like it any more he has to watch it now because of me not liking it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

That's funny Sooner. My late husband and I used to go back and forth on things. I'd be watching a TV show and he'd get so upset at the direction it was going in, he'd leave the room and say like, "I'm not watching this any more! No one is that dumb!"

Then I'd keep watching it and maybe a few minutes later he'd be standing in the doorway of the room watching the show. Then he'd sit down and start watching it again.

I never said a word. We just sat and watched the show.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 annabellethecat said:

That's funny Sooner. My late husband and I used to go back and forth on things. I'd be watching a TV show and he'd get so upset at the direction it was going in, he'd leave the room and say like, "I'm not watching this any more! No one is that dumb!"

Then I'd keep watching it and maybe a few minutes later he'd be standing in the doorway of the room watching the show. Then he'd sit down and start watching it again.

I never said a word. We just sat and watched the show.

I will NOT watch my recordings of Bold and Beautiful when he is in the room because he keeps asking about who is who and what are they doing, etc. So I only watch it ALONE! In the dark! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Sooner said:

I have always thought this is the stupidest show on tv. Now before y'all get huffy, I will tell you I have said this to hubby since it came on and I don't think he has missed an episode! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

That is information you would do better to have kept to yourself. To say it's not your sort of show is one thing but to ridicule it to someone who obviously enjoys it is rude.

Honored Contributor

Oh! My goodness sooner, you triggered a memory about my late husband. He used to do that too! Thanks for the memory.

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2015 occasional rain said:
On 1/9/2015 Sooner said:

I have always thought this is the stupidest show on tv. Now before y'all get huffy, I will tell you I have said this to hubby since it came on and I don't think he has missed an episode! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

That is information you would do better to have kept to yourself. To say it's not your sort of show is one thing but to ridicule it to someone who obviously enjoys it is rude.

Isn't funny how we feel when our spouse is pre occupied my husband it was sports it was two TV's and the radio because he did not like the dialogue of the announcers it was hopeless LOL

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 occasional rain said:
On 1/9/2015 Sooner said:

I said I thought it was stupid. I do. I did NOT say anyone was stupid for watching it. Who gets mad about what I think about a tv show? My husband and I laugh about it because I think it is stupid and he likes it. Doesn't any one have a sense of humor any more? Geez.

And I should have added I am sorry if you took it wrong because I did not mean that at all. I was just relaying what I thought was a funny note about my husband and I and how different we feel about the show.

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Luma2 said:

Sarah Shahi is expecting twins, so her character had to be written out of the series.

They may leave her possible survival up in the air, in case she opts to return in a year or so.

Thank you for the information. Her character was one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Twins! She must have filmed quite a bit ahead. She definitely didn't look pregnant. She seems so tiny (size wise).

I think she's my favorite character. Maybe they'll bring her back later next season.

Honored Contributor

I just looked her up! I had no idea she was so well known. She's a bit of a renegade too, kinda does her own thing.

I'd never heard of her before. She's married, I assume still, to actor Steve Howie, the guy who plays the bartender in Shameless.

Interesting (does life imitate art) on the show Shameless, Steve's wife, just gave birth to twins.