Honored Contributor

Paula Faris Next To Exit The View

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/20/paula-faris-is-getting-axed-from-the-view/?_ga=1.251798858.2109775645....

From the NY Post article above:

“ABC News was hoping [Paula] would bring a more conservative perspective to the show because she’s a conservative Christian. But she doesn’t own her opinions and the audience never connects with anyone who’s pretending,” a source told us.

To make matters worse, market research found Faris unlikable to viewers, according to the source."

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Faris Next To Exit The View

Wow! I liked her. She was o.k. nothing special about her personality to me, she was kind of forgettable, but seemed like a nice person!

Honored Contributor

I liked her well enough but I always wondered how much she'd be able to openly speak her opinion about anything being a GMA host.  Then, too, Whoopie and Joy, much as I like them, don't let people voice there opinions too easily given their strong personalities.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

This show should be cancelled, it's awful.  

Honored Contributor

Never heard of her, so I won't miss her. 

I'm no longer a View fan and just have never been able to get into GMA.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would just be honest and call it "The Liberal  View" and just hire the host that fit. This revolving door looks like they just can't get their act together.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed in her when she took the job.  It clearly appeared to me that she would not be a good fit.  Glad she's leaving, though I never watch that show.

Valued Contributor

Yeah, they had to let her go because she tried to give both sides of the story.  So often she would say " to be fair "  so and so says , then she would give the reason something was said or happened. I'm probably not being very clear.

Anyway, most of the time Whoopie would shut her down before she could finish her point.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If WHOOPI doesn,t agree, or JOY, THAT,S IT.  WHOOPI NEVER LET PAULA SPEAK. 

I notice. JUDGE JEANNE from FOX not a guess host anymore.  Now they have the liberal prosecutor on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciated Paula but I think Sunny and Jedidiah are better fits.  Although I'm not a fan of Sunny's POV most of the time, she redeems herself with her legal mind on certain topics.  Jedidiah is just perfect to stand up to Joy and Whoopi who do run over the others more often than they should and Jedidiah just won't have herself dismissed.  Good for her.    

I was so excited about Sarah but just as fast I am so over her and her personal problems as hot topics.  I think she is very overwhelmed ever since the kid and she's just not the same.  She looks almost scared to be there some days.  

I kind of like the rotation but I would never miss Raven or Paula and I like that Whoopi takes Fridays off and Joy has vacation time.