Trusted Contributor

Only have Antenna and I am tired of

Watching the View................really change the subject.  I am so tired of watching them but I am bored. Yet I can't take them much any more.  Thats all.

Respected Contributor

Re: Only have Antenna and I am tired of

I have never seen it. Hate daytime network tv, which I first looked at after I took early retirement. Not for me. I would be bored silly, too!

Honored Contributor

Simple, change the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Simple, change the channel.

Or turn the tv off, and go do something else, like go for a walk or read.

Honored Contributor

Turn off network TV and turn on the radio.  If you can't find an interesting talk program there's always music. Woman Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Switch to Create TV.   It's PBS and the programming is all about hobbies - cooking, gardening, travel, photography, quilting, wood working, painting, etc.  It has none of the mindless stuff on commercial TV.  It's usually offered by your local PBS station as a subchannel to the main PBS channel.  Check to see if your local PBS station offers it.

Valued Contributor

The View has long outweighed its usefulness.  It's a show that should have been canceled years ago.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey. Surely you get more than one channel. Please change it. I would never watch show I didn't care for.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

The View has long outweighed its usefulness.  It's a show that should have been canceled years ago.

why should it be?

just because some are NOT watchng it doesnt mean that others dont watch.....20 years and still on. it is one of my dont miss daily shows. i dont think that every show that i dont like should be canceled......i just dont watch if it doesnt appeal to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein