Honored Contributor

Re: O.W.N. If Loving You Is Wrong?

luvs2garden wrote:

I'm watch the first recording of the last two episodes. Natalie is a good actress. And Lushion, well he's just a wonderful man. Esperanza is a terrible actress.

Just wondering if we'll ever find out what Brad was digging in the woods!

ITA about the lady who plays Natalie.  I've seen her in small-ish parts in other things lately, too.  One (can't even remember the show) she played a cop and I cannot remember the other one or two roles I've seen her play lately.  BTW, I really love her hair with the braid, that she's had in the last several episodes.   You know how it goes with this show - half a dozen episodes don't even comprise a day!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Even though EDDIE is a jerk, does anyone else think he has a "SEX" appeal to him.  I'm like sexy, sexy....

That's a big NO for me, too!   

Maybe if he had never opened his mouth and wasn't a jerk - maybe.   But I'm somebody who likes nice guys, so somebody really horrible like the character Eddie starts to look pretty ugly to me, quickly, no matter how good looking he might be.  

So - he's all yours!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want to break my t.v but I am ready to throw my shoe at Eddie when he opens his mouth - so arrogant.

I have to control myself when he is on.  I still trying to figure out why he is still on the force and why he can say or do anything he wants.  I think he is Alex's cousin but I don't know anything more about him.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen this week's show yet, but wondering if Marcie is pregnant...by Brad?!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

I haven't seen this week's show yet, but wondering if Marcie is pregnant...by Brad?!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised but Brad might fall over into that hole he dug.  I'm wondering during questioning at the precinct what he did though, I wish they would move faster in the show.