Respected Contributor

I watched it and thought it was good.  Will definitely keep watching each week.  Daniel Sunjata is one of my favs and Piper P was excellent too.  I agree that it was fast paced but things will probably calm down a bit as they try to put all the pieces together. 

Honored Contributor

Too bad it comes on same time as Chicago Med, I like to watch my shows when they first air, no taping or On Demand if I can help it.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching it and liked it very much.  I've set my DVR up for a One Pass to watch it every week.  I'm looking forward to this show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Didn't care for it at all, and looking at the reviews, they're pretty bad. 

Of course reviews shouldnt keep  anyone from watching, if you like it; I worry, though, if the reviewers are right, the show may be short lived. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was fast paced.  I did enjoy it though.  I believe things will calm down from here on end.

I loved Sunjata on Graceland.  Sorry, that show got cancelled.  Glad to see that he has rebounded.  I first noticed him on some of the L&O Special Victims episodes.  He was a medical examiner.  Maybe an assistant to the lead ME?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence. I didn't love it, but I also didn't hate it. I guess I'll wait and see what happens next week. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is based on the career of real life attorney, Mark Geragos.

Loved Sunjata on Rescue Me.

I know him from Rescue Me and also Graceland. I think he did a play on Broadway where he played a gay ball player (I believe he was nude in it, too bad I missed it)! I liked Piper Perabo in Covert Affairs. 

He played in Grey's Anatomy too,  he was the Nurse Eli who was dating Dr. Bailey,  he was her eye candy.......isn't his name in Notorious Eli too?

Respected Contributor

I am going to watch the show.  I like Sunjata and Perabo!  I also like glossy shows.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1

"pretty people" - so true.  I think that's why I stuck with it as long as I did.  Sunjata is eye candy.  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I watched it this morning.  I might watch it again but it depends on what comes on with it.  It wasn't awful but it wasn't must see tv either.