Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch the pilot episode last night?  I watched perhaps 20 minutes, but it was so face paced I found it hard to keep up with.  I don't know if I just don't have the patience or if I just didn't care for it.  What I saw was interesting, just too much going on.

If you watched the entire episode, are you going to continue with it this season?  Was it worth the hour of viewing? 

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I DVR'd it but haven't watched it.  I'll watch it later today and report back with my thoughts.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I watched for about 15 minutes.  Male lead is very attractive, but premise didn't hold my interest.  Something about this show reminded me of "Suits".

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it,it does move fast, but it's full of pretty people and it's easy entertainment. I'll give it another week, and see how it goes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I always DVR shows and FF through commercials .... I'm always surprised when people watch something in real time.   HOW do you manage to deal with all those commercials all the time?    yikes

I recorded this show to watch later from beginning to end, but also had it on and watched part of it while doing something else.  I really enjoyed what I saw ....  the urgency of a television show and newsroom is something I will always prefer over vampires and too many gun scenes.   

And, let's not forget .....   Daniel Sunjata is sooooo easy on the eyes ....   Heart

Honored Contributor

If it is like Suits I would like it so I should give it a try.

Honored Contributor

It is based on the career of real life attorney, Mark Geragos.

Loved Sunjata on Rescue Me.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is based on the career of real life attorney, Mark Geragos.

Loved Sunjata on Rescue Me.

I know him from Rescue Me and also Graceland. I think he did a play on Broadway where he played a gay ball player (I believe he was nude in it, too bad I missed it)! I liked Piper Perabo in Covert Affairs. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it and liked it enough to watch next week, if I remember.  There was a lot going on and a lot of people.  All those young men look the same to me, so I did have a hard time keeping track of who they were in the show. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@pommom I watched it. It seemed disjointed and not well thought out. I will give it another week but my initial impression: This one is not for me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.