Honored Contributor

I don't love or dislike her.  I've watched her for so long, she's such a part of the show......

It's fun to watch a show where they can go way back and it has the same people there.....there's something to be said for it (the people and the show)....

I like the way Melody Thomas Scott hasn't had a lot of plastic surgery and has allowed herslef to gain a few pounds.  She's kept herself looking good and as a 70 year old, I KNOW it's not easy to look like she does.

I think it's time for women to recognize how awesome we all are and support each other.  If someone wants to have plastic surgery, I say "more power to them".  If they don't, I say, "that works too".  It's all about the choices the women make, not because society EXPECTS them to do this or that.

No one talks much about these males who do whatever they want the looks department.  It's sad but true that it seems like more often (not always) males tend to age better (on TV and movies at least) better than many of the females.  One that seems not to have aged as well is Tommy Lee Jones.  Poor guy...I think he got the wrinkles that were meant for Tom Cruise....

Contributor

I thought she looked absolutely beautiful today. Love the black dress with the zipper accents. I would totally wear that dress, too. There have been times I have noticed a back brace under her clothes (I can tell because I wear one and am very careful of what I wear over it because it shows). I'm also very glad to see her aging well, without bad plastic surgery. She's always been beautiful, and today was no exception.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Honored Contributor

Yeah, your right Annabelle. The men can look like death warmed over and nobody says a word. LOL Lot of them have acne scars, pitted faces, but, that just adds character. LOL   Bald, fat, don't matter.   LOL

double standard. I'm of the mind we can try to look young as long as possible, but, don't give away the secret by showing more then you have to.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. I think Melody Scott Thomas is beautiful. She has so much hair and lately the wardrobe has been very becoming. 

Trusted Contributor

@Blondini

I, too, loved Nicki's black dress with asymmetrical zipper placement. It put me to mind of a Louis d'Olio piece. I, however, did not like her holier than thou attitude. I much prefer nice Nicki.

dee