Respected Contributor

Next Jeopardy Super Champ??

[ Edited ]

Cris Pannullo has 9 wins and accrued $313,323 as of 10/13.

He has a vast knowledge of categories and is not afraid to wager big.

He is a former professional poker player and some are comparing him to super champ James Holzhauer.

He is very affable and it is fun to watch him play.  I realize some do not like the same person winning multiple times but that is what I find enjoyable.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

Re: Next Jeopardy Super Champ??

[ Edited ]

I do think that Cris is a pleasant guy and I like his low-key almost shy demeanor.  However, I am one who thinks that Jeopardy is better with the 5 day champion limit.  

This thing with contestants being one-and- done or on for 45 days is similar to what has happened to baseball.....either strikeout or homerun, and the game is way less enjoyable.  Give me a single, double, triple and a few stolen bases and multiple Jeopardy champs to keep both of my favorite games from being boring and one dimensional!

Respected Contributor

He's great!  We needed a champ like him - it's been so boring lately.  I love it when the champ keeps winning - it's exciting.  He does remind me of James.

Honored Contributor

I really like him.   He's really good and has such vast knowledge.  I keep rooting for him.   

Esteemed Contributor

We are enjoying watching Chris play.  Seems like a nice guy.  Hope he has a long run.

Honored Contributor

He's rather attractive as well; something I appreciate. 

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy watching him and hope he continues to do well. I like that he seems a little bit shy and not braggy. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like him. When another player gets the Daily Double he never claps for him or her.  But he is very knowledgeable 

Trusted Contributor

I am enjoying this young man.He seems rather shy,hope he makes more money.I so enjoy jeopardy look forward every nite.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bewise I really like Cris as well. He has said a few times he is pretty quiet and shy.

The only "super champ" I couldn't stand was Holzhauer.