Respected Contributor

New Version of Unforgettable - Awful!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH and I were so looking foward to the return of this show.  I am sorry, but it stunk!  The writing was so awful, the story lines ridiculous.  They got rid of Jane Curtain, who was so good on this show.  They have this new detective that for the entire show kept fawning over Carrie like he never saw a woman before and acted like a 12 year old plus his acting was so childish.  I really doubt this show will last the way it is now.  Also,  they got rid of their boss at the end of the show (apparently he got promoted) so don't know who the new actor will be.  Overall, this was one of the worst shows, with horrible acting, I have seen in a long time.  The woman in the second show - Rosie - OMG whoever wrote her lines should be fired.  So disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Version of Unforgettable - Awful!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA

Valued Contributor

Yep, it was pretty bad. They are making Carrie out to be some femme fatale. Too much shooting, horrible dialogue, and awkward acting, which I would guess is bad direction. Not really worth waiting for, was it?

Honored Contributor

She was just on The Talk show.  She was a guest hostess.  I don't know what she said about the show though because I changed the channel.  It would be interesting to see if she addressed the changes of the show.

They just keep bringing this show back over and over.  If you guys, the ardent fans don't like the changes I'd say it is really in trouble.

Contributor

I used to love this show. How did I miss news of its return? Is it still called Unforgettable? What channel does it come on?