Honored Contributor

Re: New Shows Conviction and Notorious

@LTT1 wrote:

@colliegirls@Mz iMac@qvcaddition@Jordan2@Catty2

Opinion update after third show for Notorious

Really love that guy from Tyrant!

The other two guys totally bug me (poor actors)

Our sound was good.

Still not particularly liking Conviction. That lead character -- why did she get a show anyway?

@LTT1, she was on the show Agent Carter (I never watched) which was cancelled. Maybe the network is very high on her and she may have a big fan base from the previous show.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Notorious is about to be cancelled, so you won't have to worry anymore ;o) It was revealed today that ABC made the decision to trim the episode order to 10 episodes. That's far from good news for the show and it's clear ABC is ready to say goodbye to it.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I hope they wrap everything up before they cancelled it.  I'm actually enjoying the show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I fell asleep on the last bit of Convictions last nite, can anyone please fill me in, thanks.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@LTT1

Notorious is about to be cancelled, so you won't have to worry anymore ;o) It was revealed today that ABC made the decision to trim the episode order to 10 episodes. That's far from good news for the show and it's clear ABC is ready to say goodbye to it.

@VaBelle35

Oh darn!!!   I really like Daniel and Piper ....  and they sure look pretty together.   bummer.

Honored Contributor

Well, I was beginning to like the two characters I mentioned.

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes as many as three shows are tapped into the same premise?

So, for me to likeca show, they need interesting characters (House) and nice-looking doesn't hurt!

I'd like to have characters that are easy to distinguish. (Designated Survivor -- Maggie Q) 

That is just me ... sigh

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I fell asleep on the last bit of Convictions last nite, can anyone please fill me in, thanks.

It was actually better last night.

The daughter got insulin from her best friend and shot it into her brother, which killed him.  The mother would not allow her daughter to be charged, so the mother confessed to killing her son.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@LTT1

Well that's a bummer.  I like that show!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the summary, wonder if the father will go back to the mother or end up with his GF.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, Notorious received poor reviews from critics before it ever aired and I think that turned off a lot of potential viewers.  I like it although I've only seen the first two episodes thus far.

Conviction is uninteresting to me.  I couldn't even make it through one episode.

I generally have closed captioning turned on as I find it helps me catch certain dialogue that I might have missed otherwise.  It's annoying, though, when they print it right over the character's faces or with a time lag.