Respected Contributor

They did mention it was moved to Friday right before Hell's Kitchen came on last night.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

They did mention it was moved to Friday right before Hell's Kitchen came on last night.

That wouldn't't have helped me as I don't watch Hell's Kitchen. Fox needs to do a better job of getting the word out for those viewers still interested in the show.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder to anyone interested, it is on tonight. I'll be watching Grimm and DVRing this. I won't be surprised though if this disappears from the schedule.

Honored Contributor

I thought the ending last night was interesting. I thought the writers would have dragged that tidbit at the end of the show through the whole season (I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet). I saw a promo for the show saying critics love it (I wonder if that's true) but I wouldn't be surprised if Fox leaves you high and dry. The move to Friday night can't really be seen as something positive.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed this how.  I set it up to record as a series on my DVR and was surprised when it showed up last night (I forgot the original day it aired).  Moving to Friday after a couple of episodes does not bode well.  It's too bad, I thought the show was interesting and different.    

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

I was just wondering if anyone else is still watching this show? Last night was really good and next week is the season finale (maybe series finale). I like this show so of course it will probably be cancelled!

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I'm the only one here still watching, so it's definitely going to be cancelled!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Show Second Chance

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, so I'm the only one here still watching, so it's definitely going to be cancelled!

I'm still watching, I have it set up to DVR when it airs. The series started out slow, wasn't sure where it was initially heading but it's getting good! Who would think that Otto was an evil genius?

Honored Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm still watching, I have it set up to DVR when it airs. The series started out slow, wasn't sure where it was initially heading but it's getting good! Who would think that Otto was an evil genius?

Thanks for responding to my post, I was getting lonely here by myself!

Trusted Contributor

Still loving this show!  I didn't know the finale was next week.  Smiley Sad  There's no chance of it being renewed, but at least they're airing all the episodes.  That's the worst when a show is canceled and they don't even air the remaining episodes.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*