Honored Contributor

Re: New Season of Thousand Pound Sisters

I thought I read that one of the sisters had died. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I thought I read that one of the sisters had died. 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch  One of the sisters husband passed away.

Super Contributor

The only preview I saw was a still picture of the sisters and wow, does Tammy look good! I don't know where all of you get your info from but now I'm intrigued and I'll HAVE to watch to get caught up to speed like you all!!

Super Contributor

It was like a train wreck! Couldn’t believe people were like that. Always felt bad for the daughters!
Stopped watching after her weight lost and she really became trashy and was sure TLC would drop it but didn’t . That was enough for me.
Super Contributor

I was referring to Mama June!
Respected Contributor

Title of this post had me curious...do not know of this program and based on the comments about this show, it is nothing I would even consider watching...actually sounds rather repulsive!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night's episode? Wow. I didn't think Michael would treat Amy so poorly. He seemed like a good guy but apparently he's not. I'm happy for Tammy but I feel bad that she had to come home to the family issues.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , yes, we watched last night.  I didn't see it coming either about how he treated her.  I thought he had a job, but sounds like he doesn't.   In his defense (and Lord knows he needs one), maybe he got tired of being the one who had to make sure Tammy was wheeled around in her chair and taking the necessary steps to get her where she needed to be driven.  And remember, she was a thankless person with anyone who tried to help her.  

I feel somewhat bad for Amy; however, she was told to wait awhile before having another baby, but didn't take the advice.

Also drowning in Amanda's way of dealing with things and her loud mouth.  That family is way beyond dysfunctional, yet I keep watching.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  I wonder if he's always been this way and we didn't know about it? He seems to be jealous of Amy doing anything without him. This summer I read that Amy's got a boyfriend and he's trouble, so it's tough to feel too bad for her. I feel bad for her sons. Amanda comes on so strong and can be helpful without being so intense. She needs to cool it. I was surprised to see their mom Darlene at Tammy's party. She's supposedly in her early 60's which is shocking to me.

Respected Contributor

Pretty wild when Tammy, of all people, starts to come off as the "adult" in the room!  What a crazy family!