Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Season Of Dancing With The Stars

I agree that Heather has to find a personality.  Although she's danced, I don't think she has any more of an advantage than the gymnast nor ice skater or that other girl; I can't remember her name.  Is it Fifth Harmony she's from?  They all are used to learning choreography/moves quicker than your average joe.  The football players, gynmasts, etc., are always good.  I loved the bull rider and hope he stays around for awhile.  I am not a fan of Nick at all and don't know that anybody who has never watched the Bachelor would vote for him, but I'm sure all the Bachelor "family" is tweeting away to all of their followers to vote for him so I expect him to stay around for awhile.   I thought Erika came across very bad last night, her personality.  If I hadn't watched her on RH I would have been totally turned off by her.  I really enjoyed the baseball player.  Great personality, and enjoyed them showing the team cheering him on.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first hour and taped the rest.  I normally don't watch and it has been several seasons since I have and I was surprised at how good many of them were for it being the first week.

I was a little surprised at the scores the baseball player got because I thought he was pretty awkward. 

Charo got on my nerves.  I won't be able to take her all season long. 

Valued Contributor

CHARO has to go first.she is just annoying.canot take people like that.

when shes on it will be my bathroom break.

Respected Contributor

It could be a fun season. I know one thing - Kim Johnson has the best legs in the house!!!

i am glad to see my fav people back again.  Enjoy everyone!

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking Chris Kattan or Mr. T will be dunzo, but sometimes the underdogs get voted through, so now I'm not so sure... 

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I was thinking Chris Kattan or Mr. T will be dunzo, but sometimes the underdogs get voted through, so now I'm not so sure... 

Right sometimes just to torture them and the audience the Kattans of this world are kept hanging around. Once again we have a gymnist who excels.

Honored Contributor

I'm really hoping Charo goes home because she is so over the top and I've had my fill of her. I don't know where this Bonner came from, but I likey!! He and Sharna have great chemistry. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Right sometimes just to torture them and the audience the Kattans of this world are kept hanging around. Once again we have a gymnist who excels.

Although Simone is doing very well, I don't think she has the personality like Laurie Hernandez did. Simone is much quieter, and seems almost shy, but she does dance well, I don't know about her winning it all though-there is some stiff competition there this season, like the girl from Glee, the Normandi girl and Rashad-all of whom are very good too, so it should be very interesting!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I really hope Charo goes home tonight, I've had enough of her. I'm not a big fan of Mr T but he really is trying and takes criticism well. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  I hope Charo goes home tonight, too.  I record the show, and I will fast forward through her dance as long as she's on.  The way she acted up with the judges and Tom and the microphone last week was too much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau