Honored Contributor

Re: New Season Of Dancing With The Stars

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1, I'll bet Mr. T has better work ethic, too.  He's at least going to try.  Master P just had his body there.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Whoa!!!!.....Hellooooooooo Bonner!!!!!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I definitely enjoyed it last night. As far as going home, I am going to say either Chris or Mr. T. I doubt the baseball player will go this early., I like him, what a great personality. Erika did not step out of her comfort zone, and I hope she does. Let's see her with a waltz. I like Simone, and Rashad, both very good contenders, so far anyway, and I do like the Glee girl, but she is going to need to show some personality, Nancy Kerrigan, I thought did pretty good, and the Batchelor guy did pretty good as well......All in all a good start! 

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a pretty good first show, but I was certainly annoyed that Bonner got the same scores as Chris.  That dance was HOT!  And I liked Nick too--he always could dance (on the Bachelor franchise) and he's actually a decent guy when he is focused.  Of course, Heather was fantastic and I am sure she will be going to the end if she can get the fan votes.

Chris or Mr. T (or Erika) should go first.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the show!  It was better than some other seasons.  I am looking forward to this season.  I hope Charo doesn't get kicked off anytime soon as she is so funny.  She brings back a lot of fun memories.

I agree that video guy was was cute.  They have some good dancers on there this time.  It's going to be competitive.  I can't get over how different Heather looks.  I used to love her on Glee.  I didn't know she was Beyonce's backup dancer.  When she was on Glee and did the Brittney routines Brittney actually called her and said she watched the show and though she danced well.

I always compare myself to Mr T and most people are too young to know him.  Maybe now they'll know who I'm talking about....I wear a lot of jewelry but not flashy stuff.  I predict as time goes on they'll loose the big chains.  Ha!  I wondered what he'd been doing.

I swear Charo doesn't look much different than way back.  She reminds me so much of Betsy Johnson from the 60's.  I just saw an update on Betsy Johnson, she's still going strong.  Betsy's signature is that of a lively person also but she always does the splits at the end of her fashion shows.  Are any of you familiar with Betsy Johnson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kylulYNqw

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, that is a really good comparison--I hadn't thought of that, but Betsy Johnson and Charo could be sisters!  I thought Charo was her usual over the top self.  She was fresh on my mind because I just saw a Love Boat episode (on an actual Princess cruise (the original Love Boat) with her on it and Gavin McLeod said that she did one episode a year.  As energetic as she is, I think her antics with the judges are going to get old quick.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, no!!!!  Mr. T!   No, no, no!  Lol.  He tried, though.

@Mmsfoxxie  I did not watch....Mr. T was not wearing all those gold necklaces was he?? That would be embarressing!

Honored Contributor

Charo' s schitk will get old fast. I thought she looked really good, I looked up how old she was. One website said 66 years old, she seems to have been around forever and I thought that can't be right. I looked elsewhere and it said 76 years old which I think is right. I'm surprised DWTS isn't on tonight, I thought they usually have a 2 night premiere.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I really enjoyed the show!  It was better than some other seasons.  I am looking forward to this season.  I hope Charo doesn't get kicked off anytime soon as she is so funny.  She brings back a lot of fun memories.

I agree that video guy was was cute.  They have some good dancers on there this time.  It's going to be competitive.  I can't get over how different Heather looks.  I used to love her on Glee.  I didn't know she was Beyonce's backup dancer.  When she was on Glee and did the Brittney routines Brittney actually called her and said she watched the show and though she danced well.

I always compare myself to Mr T and most people are too young to know him.  Maybe now they'll know who I'm talking about....I wear a lot of jewelry but not flashy stuff.  I predict as time goes on they'll loose the big chains.  Ha!  I wondered what he'd been doing.

I swear Charo doesn't look much different than way back.  She reminds me so much of Betsy Johnson from the 60's.  I just saw an update on Betsy Johnson, she's still going strong.  Betsy's signature is that of a lively person also but she always does the splits at the end of her fashion shows.  Are any of you familiar with Betsy Johnson?

If I am not mistaken, I believe Betsey Johnson was on an episode of DWTS.....Quite a while ago, many years ago, but I am going to double check and see if I am right! She is a quirky colorful lady who always did the splits! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, I believe Betsey Johnson was on an episode of DWTS.....Quite a while ago, many years ago, but I am going to double check and see if I am right! She is a quirky colorful lady who always did the splits! 

Actually just checcked and she was on in 2014, so not that long ago. I thought I remembered her........