Trusted Contributor

New HGTV Show - Beach Hunters

Has anyone seen it? It's only been on the past two weeks that I know of. Love it. It's on Sunday nights. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New HGTV Show - Beach Hunters

@nrm

Haven't heard of it.   What's it about?

Trusted Contributor

It's pretty much like any house hunters shows,but the homes are actually on the beach,not just somewhere near the beach and they're in the $700 k plus range. Last week the show was in Topsail Island,NC and tonight's show was on the coast of Oregon. Both places were beautiful and the homes were very nice. 

Trusted Contributor

The Oregon show, was in Lincoln City, wasn't it?

I'm from Washington, and I've been there, many times. The Oregon Coast is beautiful. Lincoln City, Newport,,Seaside and Cannon Beach, are favorites♥️ 

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

The Oregon show, was in Lincoln City, wasn't it?

I'm from Washington, and I've been there, many times. The Oregon Coast is beautiful. Lincoln City, Newport,,Seaside and Cannon Beach, are favorites♥️ 

Love the Oregon coast -- especially Cannon Beach.  I hope I catch a repeat of that episode.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tonight's show was in Brookings, Oregon. The house was on the beach. It's slightly different from Beachfront Bargain Hunters in that the homes are pricey and on the beach rather than fixers and near the beach as some are. 

I think it's a "sneak peak" to see how ratings are since it's only been on twice. 

Respected Contributor

Love the real-estate buying shows on HGTV, but only if the price is more midrange.    I often wish they'd show more homes that are $100K to $150K, and then show a lower price renovation.  I can relate to those houses.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I agree @Peaches McPhee.  I get tired of seeing how the other half lives and would appreciate seeing more shows with homes in my price range.  

Honored Contributor

Just another HGTV real estate show.  I think they've got one for everybody's purse.  If you don't have $$$ to spend on a beach villa, switch on over to tiny houses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment