Honored Contributor

Most likely will be late due to 4 PM football game, so what else is new???

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reminding us!  I forgot about that and will need to record the show after The Good Wife, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  This show is so frustrating!  It never comes on on time!  It's difficult to set up a taping of this because it comes on weird times due to football.

Super Contributor

I always add about 2 and a half hrs to my DVR timer for this show,just in case games change the time.

Honored Contributor

It was aired in the scheduled time slot in my area of the country.  I like Eli when he's in 'warrior mode'.

Respected Contributor

I just watched and need to say that is the worst wig for Julianne M. Heard her say that the producers wanted her to have smooth hair and these wigs cost about $12-15,000.00! Yikes

Honored Contributor

I thought that looked like a wig but kept saying, "No way.  It looks too much like one".

Here's what bothers me about this show, the producers, but mainly WUSA.  

Every single week we have to guess when the show is going to start.  They take the fans for granted, knowing that we will have to TRY to figure out when it will start.

My guide shows it will start at 9:00.  No way has it EVER started at 9:00.  It starts at a different time every week.  

Here's what I do  so that I don't have to watch Madam Secretary, I can't stand Tia what's her name.  I start taping (DVR) from 9:00, 10:00 and even 11:00 just in case.

This has gone on for what?  One or two years now?  This is just plain stupid that fans have to do this week after week.

I don't know if it's just in the Washington, DC, Va and Maryland area, but that's what we have to go through.

Honored Contributor

I don't like that we have to tape two or three shows to see The Good Wife either.  Last night it started on time.  I've got a Season Pass to The Good Wife and CSI:Cyber (which comes on after TGW) so that I won't miss any of it.  That solves the problem for me.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: New Good Wife Tonite

[ Edited ]

I forgot to say that I really enjoyed last night's show.  I got tired of TGW last season and wondered what I would think about this one.  I think it's off to a good start.  What did the rest of you think?

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

As I originally said, Ithought for sure it would be late due to a 4:05 football game, but I was so wrong!!! I check CBS Sports website every Sundday morning ,anf I see if they are airing a 4 to 4:30 game and I judge from there, but it is difficult. And yes, ever since Julianna announced to Letterman that she wears a wig on the show, I am very distracted by it, until then I had no clue, looked so natural, just assumed it was her curls all blown out.