Honored Contributor

Maybe Adele isn't your cup of tea there is a new Elvis CD out. It's called If I Can Dream Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. I just listened to it and it was good. I guess the vocals are remastered and the orchestra works around them, There is a duet, Fever, with Michael Buble (love him).An American Trilogy is on it which one doesn't hear that often. Elvis was one of the best singers of his time.

Respected Contributor

I'll have to check it out, thanks. Love to hear Elvis sing, still to this day. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes I love him too. It's funny I didn't really become a fan until he was gone.

Honored Contributor

Sounds great!  Thanks for the heads up.  I'm another Elvis fan.  He had such a beautiful voice and it was brilliantly illustrated in some songs more than others, but I liked about all his music.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  I had a chance to see him right before he died but I was young and had better things to do. Kicking myself still to this day, even if he wasn't in his prime. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes I love him too. It's funny I didn't really become a fan until he was gone.

Me too.  He was big when I was in high school and I never paid any attention to him.  Same with Marty Robins.  Didn't ever listen to him until after he died.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Elvis CD

[ Edited ]

I  still have a lot of his music.  When he first appeared on the ED SULLIVAN SHOW on Sunday night's, I thought, he will never make it.  It was in the late 50,S.   I was 19 and newly married.   Through the years I loved his music.  I think his spiritual songs were great.   I have his Las Vegas preformance in concert recorded on my DVR  where it will stay so I can enjoy  him forever.

Honored Contributor

I just KNEW he was still alive !!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Oh how i loved Elvis, just was my favorite,he could sing so many kinds of music, as a kid i went to every movie he had out,when kids my age were into the Beatles,it was Elvis for me,in the 80'2 my husband took me to Graceland, what a thrill that was.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.