Honored Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice - With Arnold - Possible Spoilers

Brooke wanted to lead the charity challenge, but Ricky said he could bring in $200-300k, so she let him have it.  If she's playing the game smart, she held back her big donors for when she is project manager.  If I were her, I would not burn my big donors on his challenge.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I think Brook should've gone home for not telling her husband to either do what the group wanted or leave. . What a Pain in the ... Her husband ruined the photos. Nobody cares what he thinks this isn't his photo shoot.  They should have gotten a model or anybody if he was going to be such a misogynist tool at the photo shoot. 

Lisa insisted on filming and she missed the mark. Causing them to scramble and salvage the film during edit.

Snooky probably wanted to leave because she was not going to win. 

Regular Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom

I agree that Brooke should have gone home. She should have informed her husband prior to the photo shoot that he would be the rider, not driver. If he didn't agree to it, they could have used a male model instead. Kyle, as project manager, should have insisted on it, especially since a last minute change in vision was what lost their team a previous challenge. I don't think Kyle is a confrontational person, but she should have pressed the photo issue with Brooke & hubby and with throwing Brooke under the bus in the boardroom. So, perhaps the right person did go home :-)

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling Brooke didn't tell him because she knew he wouldn't come down if she told him ahead of time.  She was hoping to shame him into it.

I also suspect he would not have allowed her to be photographed with another man.

They were in downtown LA. They could have found a man walking on the street easily to do this.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

While I was looking for the picture I posted of the two of them.  People posted on his Tweets that he lost the show because he wouldn't let her look like she was driving.

A lot of people posted the same thing on the internet.  That he's a dud for not getting on the back and it was his fault.

Did you see where they are renting out their beach house for thousands of dollars!

Honored Contributor

Brooke should have told her 'hottie' spouse to stay home if he couldn't support her, that creeped me out a little.

Honored Contributor

What creeped me out was her description of him.

She says:  "He's very macho and he's not the most cooperative guy."

And then this discussion:

She says to him, "you won't look wimpy because I'm a great driver."  His response:  "No you're not."

I was already pre-disposed to not liking him based on their whole relationship history and this just sealed my opinion of him.

Reading Twitter on this issue is hilarous. I didn't know he was trying to get a singing career going in France.

I stand by my statement that he would be a working actor again if he had done what they asked, acted like a gentleman and they had won because of him.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The cast is spoiling tonights episode all over twitter.

If you want to know:

Spoiler
Triple elimination tonight.
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It's on now.

Honored Contributor

Arnold is getting into it now.  Shutting Lisa Leslie down!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN