Honored Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice - With Arnold - Possible Spoilers

Okay I"m done with the whole show.

I do love the chopper vs the taxi.

I think the right people went home but I agree that Carnie did it to herself by not bringing Kyle back.  Donald would have fired both Kyle and Carnie.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm watching now, still love the show.......

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35

we're unable to see any nbc shows due to the contract negotiations, but i appreciated your synopsis of the show.  not a fan of arnold, but i'm more inclined to watch now.

thanks!

Honored Contributor

Thankfully I wasted only  45 minutes of my time on the show.  I thought it was terrible.  Everyone rips ladies with bad plastic surgery; what about Arnold's?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Of course there will be spoilers.   People who have recorded any show but haven't watched it shouldn't read these threads if they want to be surprised with  ... whatever.  Where is their common sense?   lol   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I didn't want to like it but I ended up eating crow! I think it was much better than I expected & will continue to watch until it's crazy...then again, I used to love the Real Housewives of BH, OC & NYC haven't watched them as these ladies are ridiculous & pretty mean (ESP on BH🙄😉)

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I agree, but you know we've been down this road before.  I've been accused of messing up people's TV viewing so I TRY (key word) to only post on those that say "spoilers", yet some still get upset.  

I have not found a way to discuss a TV show, movie, book, etc without mentioning something that will upset people if they don't want to know about the thing!

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed The Apprentice.  I like to see how they approach the projects.  I thought Arnold was just fine.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Yes, I know what you mean.  I think that stunk about the country singer drinking early in the day like that.  He probably has a problem, people think if they drink wine it's not the same as if they'd had a beer early in the morning, I think.  I felt sorry for Boy George being around it when you have a problem like that and the stupid guy didn't even apologize.  He could have done without it for an hour or two....

As far as Arnold.  He just doesn't seem as good.  He goats (is that how you say it) these people into turning on each other like "The Donald did" but Trump was way less obvious about it. 

Jon what's his name the comedian seems like he might be a jerk too.  Too early to tell.  Those ladies were really way off on both things.  So now they've lost two times already.

Surprises me though because with all of that male testosterone, you could probably smell it in the air....HA!  

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed the show last night, however, I am still out on Arnold.  I am really liking Boy George and I am not liking Vince Neil.  Lisa Leslie looks to be very cut throat.  I thought the men's team deserved to win both challenges.  I also thought it was rude of Arnold when he spoke German to his nephew in front of the contestants.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you