Honored Contributor

New Celebrity Apprentice - With Arnold - Possible Spoilers

I posted a new title so I could include possible spoilers.

I'm watching it now.  I just want to say I know who will be eleminated because they aren't going to eliminate the one's who will cause the most trouble because they need them to keep drawing in people.

I could have predicted who they'd have eliminated, someone not as many people know about.  Portia should have been eliminated without a doubt.  Ugh!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice - With Arnold - Possible Spoilers

I missed the first 20 minutes of the show.  However, based on what I did see IMO the project manager should have been eliminated, but guess that is not the way Arnold wants things to go.  Never was a friend of The Governor and I just don't like him in this role either.  That being said, I will now watch the 2nd hour and see if my opinion changes.  Ha.

Honored Contributor

forgot that this was on tonight.

i missed the firsthour so i will wait to watch the entire show on on demand.

i already know though that porsha will drive me crazy. i hope she goes quickly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Porsha is annoying 

I like Boy George so far.    Carson just makes me laugh.  He's hilarious 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first hour but was watching something else the second hour but flipped  back to it periodically.  

Porsha should have gone home but I knew it would one of the other two (I'd never heard of the girl that went home).  Their presentation was full of energy but was so disjointed.  I was able to see the presentations for the second episode and even though they didn't quite follow directions, I thought Prima's ad was far superior to that of Arete's which I thought was just plain dumb.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I can't watch because DirecTV and NBC are feuding!

Missed The Wall, too.

Trusted Contributor

I watched part of it.  I give Arnold a big A for Awful. I was surprised Carnie (did Arnold call her Corny) Wilson was fired so soon.  She and a few others make a living appearing on reality shows.

I never liked Mr. Trump but he was smooth compared to Arnold.

Trusted Contributor

This is a train wreck of a show with womanizers for the past and current hosts.  Disappointed in the producers and won't be watching.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Arnold will get more comfortable in time.  Donald created the "character" so it's going to take a while for Arnold to find his character.  But I thought he was fabulous in the boardroom where he told the story about when he had to market the gym when he was 19.  I thought that was a great way to make his point.

I also thought he was fabulous when he said that previously on this show, staying quiet helped you, but not anymore.  Love that!

The men killed it!  The men were thinking while the women were feeling.  I LOVED that they all embraced the challenge and got into it.  

I think it's great that it's in LA vs NY.  NY really hindered so many of the celebrities because their donors, their friends, their contacts, were not in NY.  I think this will make some of the bigger tasks really interesting.  And big money from donors.

I'm only 1 hour in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I posted a new title so I could include possible spoilers.

I'm watching it now.  I just want to say I know who will be eleminated because they aren't going to eliminate the one's who will cause the most trouble because they need them to keep drawing in people.

I could have predicted who they'd have eliminated, someone not as many people know about.  Portia should have been eliminated without a doubt.  Ugh!

@Annabellethecat66  I missed the first half.  I was surprised to see this back on the air.  I didn't even recoginze Arnold, thought to myself who is this old red haired guy, but his accent told me after a bit.  I didn't like the dude who drank wine, and would have liked to see Carny stay around for a while.