Honored Contributor

Thank goodness for the Fast-Forward Button!!! Yesterday's show was just awful!!!

Super Contributor

David Tom was Billy when the character was younger. They did a good job cutting his hair, etc. so that the change wasn't so severe. I am kinda over Billy lately. When he walked away and left Adam to die, that did it for me. Adam would NOT have done that to Billy.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/21/2014 robomo said:

David Tom was Billy when the character was younger. They did a good job cutting his hair, etc. so that the change wasn't so severe. I am kinda over Billy lately. When he walked away and left Adam to die, that did it for me. Adam would NOT have done that to Billy.

Hopefully Vicki will leave him and he and Kelly can run off together, lol. He's just evil these days. Thank God Victor and Chelsea found Chloe in Paris, shes a mess too. I hope they call the police!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

i dont like himhe looks like he is 12

Honored Contributor

Not liking the ""new"" Billy....something about his constant whining irritates me!

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2014 Pqfan said:

With very small eyes. He seems to be over acting. But.....I'll give him moe time to grow into an older Billy than he played before.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was just looking through my SOAPs books and supposedly some people were happy he was coming back.

There was a time when I stopped watching Y&R. I guess that's when he was on there. I just don't care for him at all. He's makes this noise that sounds like a whine.

I thought about trying to get back into watching another SOAP. Years ago I watched All My Children and another time I watched General Hospital.

It was all a long time ago though. I am so sick of the way channel 9 is the one that's always cut into time-wise (weather, etc). They kept chopping away at the SOAPs putting in all of those stupid Dr shows and then they got rid of those.

Now the show that comes on right after my two favorite SOAPS (Y&R and B&B) is "The Talk". Ugh! That Julie lady is married to the head of Channel 9 (WUSA). She and 4 other women. All they have on there are people who are on a show of channel 9 (they promote it).

The only good thing is that I've been able to see some of the SOAP people on there.

Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/21/2014 Pqfan said:

With very small eyes. He seems to be over acting. But.....I'll give him moe time to grow into an older Billy than he played before.

I agree hopefully he will get better with time.

Super Contributor

Annabelle - Julie Chen is married to the HEAD of CBS! Or else she would not be on TV - Just my opinion, but I've never liked her. I do however, like three of those women. Sharon Osborne is a hoot.

Respected Contributor

Chemistry, chemistry, Chemistry

Sony has disturbed the Chemistry on Y&R so many times,

now two at once with MM & BM

They took away so many familiar faces, comfort zones, our one hours of escapism should not be tampered with...

bad moves on their part...