Honored Contributor

It wasn't much of a cliffhanger last season since obviously they aren't going to kill of Deacon and no one cares about his sister. I'm not sure what they are dragging it out to this new season. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I am so sick of Juliette's character, she needs to shape up! Also I like Scarlette's voice, but her character to me always seems depressed and sad! I really wish she would cut her hair, it ispretty but it seems so overwhelming to her tiny little frame! I also can't stand Luke, so it will be interesting to see what they have character do this season. The girl who is involved with Jeff Forham is dumb as can be, I would like to see her character wisen up as well......Where is Teddy? Jail? Did they write him out of the storyline?I hope this season picks up or it may be cancelled! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am so sick of Juliette's character, she needs to shape up! Also I like Scarlette's voice, but her character to me always seems depressed and sad! I really wish she would cut her hair, it ispretty but it seems so overwhelming to her tiny little frame! I also can't stand Luke, so it will be interesting to see what they have character do this season. The girl who is involved with Jeff Forham is dumb as can be, I would like to see her character wisen up as well......Where is Teddy? Jail? Did they write him out of the storyline?I hope this season picks up or it may be cancelled! 

Teddy is in prison and Eric Close will be a recurring character this season.  From this week's preview, it looks like he'll be in next week's episode. 

Scarlett has way too much hair.  I thought I read a lot of it is fake.  Gunnar's and Scarlett's duets are the strongest part of the show, for me.  I almost always love their songs and buy them on iTunes.  Also, Rayna's and Deacon's duets, I hope they'll be singing soon. 

Layla was promoted to a regular character this season, so she'll be sticking around and will be more visible. 

I've been looking forward to Will's storyline as a gay man in country music for a while, so I'm interested to see where they take him. 

Can you tell I love this show?!  Lol.  It's not doing very well in the ratings.  I'm thinking this will be the last season, as they will have enough episodes for syndication.  The one caveat I can think of is the money ABC may earn from the soundtracks.  If it's lucrative enough, I guess that would bode well for the show.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

i have watched from the beginning and i am not even into country music at all. i enjoy the music and have actually bought several of the cds. i must love these dramas that include music because i also love empire.

i am so upset about what they have done to teddys character. i really like eric close and want him to be a regular again. not so sure i am a big deacon/rayna fan.....and have not been from the beginning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A bit of trivia, did you all know that Scarlet is Australian and Gunnar is British, they conceal their accents quite well.

Honored Contributor

I like her hair a lot but it's not all her own IMO. There has got to be extensions or clip ins for volume. As someone with hair about her length I can tell it's not consistantly the same length in different scenes because I know what that length hair looks like when it's say pulled forward vs hanging down your arms to the side vs the length down your back. Regardless they do a good job with it IMO. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

hi @Shelbelle

hope you are doing well neighbor! Woman Happy

i knew......i think i had seen them on THE VIEW one day and they were being interviewed......it just sounded so strange to hear them. prior to that i dont think i knew.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hi, Sun, so glad this heavy rain has ceased, but so dreary out!!! Was around your way last weekend, went to Applebee's in Towson, nice places over that way, ever been to Glory Days, they looked busy, stay warm and safe. Went to Corner Stable few weeks ago, good crabcake.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Sun, so glad this heavy rain has ceased, but so dreary out!!! Was around your way last weekend, went to Applebee's in Towson, nice places over that way, ever been to Glory Days, they looked busy, stay warm and safe. Went to Corner Stable few weeks ago, good crabcake.

@Shelbelle

has been pretty dreary, but at least the rain has stopped......i do like the cooler temperature though!

corner stable is a staple of ours....their crabcakes are good. they have good sandwiches also. we always seem to get the ribs and the fried chicken. glory days is pretty good....good burgers. they are similar to tgi fridays or applebees. we were out last night and went to ryleighs oyster for some seafood. tons of places to eat now around the mall area since the cinemas have opened. havent had a chance to get to them yet though.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

A bit of trivia, did you all know that Scarlet is Australian and Gunnar is British, they conceal their accents quite well.

Another bit to add.  "Scarlet" had cancer as a child.  So glad she made it so we get to hear her beautiful voice.