Honored Contributor

I was underwhelmed, not much happened, but it was just the start.

Respected Contributor

I also was underwhelmed.  Doubt I'll watch it again.  Seems like they don't have any other plots for these sad, depressed people who can't seem to get their life together.

Honored Contributor

I'll watch just long enough to see if Julie is pregnant again.  Even though she started drinking after throwing up, but you know Julie......SHE COMES FIRST!!!!

Steven Tyler looked good!

SIDEBAR:  Nashville has the most depressing episodes than all the other drama series on tv.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Darn!  I missed most of it.  Had to catch the finale of Big Brother.  I did flip the channel during the commercials but didn't catch much.    Looked like Juliet went off the deep end again.  Will have to catch up later.  

I do love the show but the story lines are getting a little redundant.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nashville Premiere

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of the underwhelmed. I was hoping they would just kill off cranky old aunt whatever her name is, Deacons sister. Was the whole Teddy arrest just a way to write him off the show? I'm sick of Juliette and her antics. Even Scarlet is getting on my nerves. Is anyone on this show not morally bankrupt or emotionally stunted? I used to love this show. I hope this season gets better. 

Oh and I will be thrilled if they never do another rock/pop guest star again. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

the entire show was depressing!  Deacon and Rayna appear to have finally grown up, but the rest of them need a dose of reality.  Maybe the baby will get Will, Avery and Gunner out of the woe is me box!  Scarlet, Juliet and Layla are all weak weak weak.  And watching an intubated character on and off for an hour was not enjoyable tv.  Just a yucky start.

Honored Contributor

I was very underwhelmed.  I really thought Deacon's sister would die from the surgery.  I hope she makes a full recovery and moves back home and they don't make her "limited" and Deacon and Rayna have to take care of her.

I'm very over Scarlet.  I've honestly never liked her character and I'm one of the few who doesn't like her singing voice.  But she can't make a decision about a man to save her soul.  She's so wishy-washy and has such a blah personality, it makes me want to skip through her scenes.

I don't mean this to come off the wrong way but is Hayden pregnant IRL again or has she not lost her baby weight?  Her face looked full again and she definitely appeared to have a belly. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I'll watch just long enough to see if Julie is pregnant again.  Even though she started drinking after throwing up, but you know Julie......SHE COMES FIRST!!!!

Steven Tyler looked good!

SIDEBAR:  Nashville has the most depressing episodes than all the other drama series on tv.

I'm guessing you never watched American Crime, The Bridge, True Detectives, or The Killing. Those were all depressing, all the time. American Crime was like getting punched in the gut for an hour every week. Those shows focused on the very worst of humanity and were very dark. They make Nashville look like a parade on a sunny day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nashville Premiere

[ Edited ]

I saw the description of the upcoming episode 

Spoiler
Looks like Deacon's sister is going to be brain dead from a second brain bleed. So I guess they killing her off in the end

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I saw the description of the upcoming episode 

Spoiler
Looks like Deacon's sister is going to be brain dead from a second brain bleed. So I guess they killing her off in the end

I hate that the writers are jerking us around!!