Honored Contributor

Re: NCIS NEW ORLEANS - CAST DEPARTURE

If I were going to drop one character from this show, it would have been Christopher LaSalle .....  IMO, he's only okay, at best.  

Honored Contributor

Not happy about her departure, and would have preferred that the one who left some time in Season 1 and came back would have left again for good.

I like it and like most of the cast, but unfortunately McClellan and Bakula were my favs.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed Graceland and hated to see it cancelled but she was rather annoying. "Mike" is on Brain Dead.
Honored Contributor

@ballyk wrote:
I really enjoyed Graceland and hated to see it cancelled but she was rather annoying. "Mike" is on Brain Dead.

@ballyk

I also enjoyed Graceland and was sorry to see it go,   My favorite character on that show was Daniel Sunjata.  Fortunately, he is starring in a new ABC show this fall .... Notorious.    His co-star is Piper Perabo from Covert Affairs.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If I were going to drop one character from this show, it would have been Christopher LaSalle .....  IMO, he's only okay, at best.  

I agree, everything he says seems so forced.  Is that his real accent?  It really sounds overdone to me.  The only characters I really like on that show, other than Scott Bakula, are the woman coroner and the computer expert in the wheelchair.  No one else is very convincing.

Honored Contributor

I like that show, it's must see tv for me.  I think the change makes a lot of sense that character was weak link didn't contribute much to the show. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sorry to see her go.  I never cared for her on the show.

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ballyk wrote:

@ballyk

I also enjoyed Graceland and was sorry to see it go,   My favorite character on that show was Daniel Sunjata.  Fortunately, he is starring in a new ABC show this fall .... Notorious.    His co-star is Piper Perabo from Covert Affairs.   

He was my favorite also. I'll have to look for the new show since I was a fan of Covert Affairs too. Loved her wardrobe. 

Respected Contributor

While I love Scott Bakula, NCIS: New Orleans has never been very interesting to me.  I guess I'll wait to see how the new character affects the chemistry of the show before commenting.

Super Contributor

dont like Brody or LaSalle but when the new girl (sorry for incorrectness but don't know her name, the black girl), when she was added to the show I started to like it.  I'm glad to read it's not her leaving.  LaSalle's accent is so corny, glad to hear Scott dropped his bad accent as well and only accents a few words.  In the first season his was so forced as well I couldn't watch.