Esteemed Contributor

The third season starts on Feb 15th on TNT at 10PM MT. I really like this series. I am so glad they brought it back.

Respected Contributor

Great!  Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what I would watch once Code Black finished.

Looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Great!  Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what I would watch once Code Black finished.

Looking forward to it.

I think this show is on Mondays and Code Black is on Tuesdays. I think the spin off from Criminal Minds with Gary Sinese is taking over that slot. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear this.  I thought it had been cancelled.  I thought Taye Diggs was in Rosewood now.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Love the show but I can't find it on the schedule for 2/15.  TNT has Major Crimes and Law Order listed for that date and my Directv guide can't find it listed.  The TNT website says "returning in 2016."  

Honored Contributor

Where did you hear it was returning this soon?  Murder In The First isn't in my Tivo guide.  When I searched for it, it said it was returning this summer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

On the left coast, it starts on June 7.  Hope the 3rd series is better than the 2nd.  

Honored Contributor

I was excited for a minute there, but I don't think this is correct. Major Crimes is returning Feb 15 and Rizzoli and Isles returns Feb 16. Futon Critic lists the return date of Murder in the First as "TBD" in and TNT's website just says "returning in 2016." 

http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/murder-in-the-first/

http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/murder-in-the-first.html

Esteemed Contributor

It shows on my dvr recording for February 15th. I have it on scheduled series. The DVR is scheduled to bring back the new episodes when it comes back on.. It states recording tomorrow 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM on 667 TNT. If you go to TNT and check it out it states Murder in the First on Monday at 10:00 PM. That is what my tv listing shows. I went and looked for it on th 22nd and it shows Law & Order--so maybe my tv listing on the 15th is incorrect. It looks like Law and Order is programmed under Murder in the First. Who knows.

Honored Contributor

My Tivo Guide shows something called 'Major Crimes' in that slot - coded as a 'new' episode.  

Don't see any 'Murder in the First' coming up any time within the structure of the guide (12-13 days).