Valued Contributor

Monday Mornings-A MUST SEE on TNT 10 PM Mondays!!! Sanja Gupta is the guy behind this along with the ex. producer

This is one of the BEST AND MOST UNUSUAL medical shows I have ever seen and it would be interesting to see if anyone here who might be a surgeon or has been to medical school and is a resident thinks this depicts the truth of what happens with some surgeries. I have never seen anything like it and I do recall when my sister was so sick that the Chief of staff at the hospital she was at along (called me several times in an effort to make sure I would not report the doctor--he was making nice and I knew full well he didn't want me to entertain a law suit) with a social worker wanted my brother and I to report her doctor but we had been through so much and could not entertain the emotions and time to say nothing of money and cost to us (I am out of state) to follow through.

Sanja Gupta wrote a book called Monday Mornings and I believe it is Connelly or whoever is the producer thought this would make a good series. I recall seeing a clip with Gupta and where they do the show Gupta said was state of the art tools and that an actual surgery could take place it was that realistic!

I so hope this show lasts as it makes you realize that doctors are human, and they do make mistakes (you just don't want them making them on you) but it really is a show that needs to be seen I think by everyone in the medical community.

I felt so sorry for the surgeon in last night's show but I also could see why he was taken to task!

Anyone else see it and wish to comment???{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}