Respected Contributor

Re: Monday 8/22/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sktchy---I don't know why but your posting the letters HJ cracked me up.

Is it wrong that I immediately knew what you meant ?

Maybe it is time for me to give up my YOUNG guy and learn how to crochet !

Esteemed Contributor

I am not and have not been a fan of James at all, so I would love to see Michelle put him up in place of Paul and see him go, then she can team up with Victor and Paul.  At least then she'd make it to the final three, and one of them may chose to take her to the end.  No chance for her with the other four, who have done virtually nothing all season.  Of those four Natalie is really the only one who has done a thing.

Honored Contributor

I just remembered something that happened during conversations.  The time was about 2:00AM and Natalie, James, Victor (can't remember who else) were discussing Z and Paulie.

They came right out and discussed the fact that they did the deed and they told him (Paulie) "I hope you wra&^pp*ed it up",  Then they started talking about a little Z!

Here's my question...when can things like this happen?  Isn't the camera always on them?  I'm confused.  It was obvious they weren't kidding and it was real.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

@sktchy---I don't know why but your posting the letters HJ cracked me up.

Is it wrong that I immediately knew what you meant ?

Maybe it is time for me to give up my YOUNG guy and learn how to crochet !

Don't give up the YOUNG guy - the youngins' only want ONE THING Smiley Happy   where as the old men want a nurse or a purse (or both).  

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just remembered something that happened during conversations.  The time was about 2:00AM and Natalie, James, Victor (can't remember who else) were discussing Z and Paulie.

They came right out and discussed the fact that they did the deed and they told him (Paulie) "I hope you wra&^pp*ed it up",  Then they started talking about a little Z!

Here's my question...when can things like this happen?  Isn't the camera always on them?  I'm confused.  It was obvious they weren't kidding and it was real.

@Annabellethecat66 - don't ask your Grand Kids (or Kids) how they did it- they may worry about your late night TV viewing  !!!

Sneaky devils - getting it in when they can !

Honored Contributor

@sktchy Your words were cleaver...It just grosses me out.  I'm a 70 year old grandma and it takes a lot to gross me out, but that does.  

I wish she thought more of herself than to give in to him.  I shutter to think what's going on with the two of them together in that other house....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, first thanks for the sweet things you said on yesterday's thread and right back atcha.  I love your posts, your stories, the whole package.

Remember McCranda?  They were very in your face with the sex.  Rachel and Brendon were quite obvious at times.  Then there's the story @gardenman told that I didn't even see,  but will never forget:  Jen in the bathroom saying, Just bend me over.  I'm still laughing over that one!!!

There's been tons of stuff over the years.  I've only scratched the surface.  McCranda I remember because they were particularly vulgar.

I think Corey is utterly lazy and Nicole is doing to him what he's too lazy to do for himself.  My mother would say, "He has no oomph."  Now to me "oomph" sounds like a bodily fluid or the name of a Dr. Seuss character, but by that she means someone has no personality whatsoever.  

If they replaced Corey with a life-size Corey doll I'm not sure I could tell the difference.  

Honored Contributor

I remember, they were talking about Z being able to 'dig for gold'.  They have referenced this more than once and I couldn't understand what they were all talking about....now I do, after last night's conversation.

That's like when you are in high school, sneaking around...evidently, her parents never gave her the talk about self-respect and how beautiful life/relationships can be when it occurs in the right time/right place with the right person.  As the mother of 3 daughters and (so far) 5 granddaughters, I come at this from a female perspective.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I missed that story from @gardenman.  Wish I'd have seen that one!

The players are connecting this "act" with the fact that they see Z as trying to get pregnant (?) hence, gold digger, so that she'll be in the money?  Is that it?  

Then when I think BB is all for these romances, it's like promoting por^no on TV.  If it happened (and I assume it did), you know there is video tape somewhere.  

These people only think of the now, not further down the road....they aren't kids so that isn't an option when trying to excuse that.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, After Dark used to be on Showtime where it was less profitable but more appropriate!  If anything things seem tamer since it moved to POP.  

I'm not even sure they have to worry about what people will say since the whole social media thing everything seems to get chewed up, spit out and forgotten in a rapid cycle.

Seems like just yesterday when Brendan was caught tweeting a picture of Little Brendan to another girl who Rachel learned he had been sexting with. him.  Now there they were the perfect little Big Brother nuclear family, Adora in her headband, Brendan's raunchy behavior forgiven and/or forgotten.