Honored Contributor

Monday 8/22/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sunday found the house largely lounging and taking it easy with some scheming going on. Nicole and Natalie tried to get along poolside, but there's no chemistry there. Conversations are forced by both women when they're together. (Natalie is much more relaxed chatting with Michelle.) Natalie gave it a good effort then retreated back inside the house. James says his preferred final four includes Nicole, Michelle and Natalie. That works out well for Natalie who would be okay with that final four.

James and Nicole had talked about giving each other a present (splitting the $500,000) if they made the final four and BB called them out on that and Nicole had to go to the HOH room and tell everyone she couldn't give James a gift. Then James had to repeat the statement. That had the rest in the HOH room a bit uncomfortable but Natalie tried to explain it away by saying James had promised to send her a gift from Texas after the show. (Natalie's largely the reason James wasn't booted weeks ago. He's made some bone-headed mistakes this year and Natalie's bailed him out each time.)

Paul and Victor are desperately trying to work the house to keep them both in. Victor cleaned the bathroom yesterday and then Paul and Victor started to work the house. Paul is desperate to have Corey go up and out so he can't win the next Care Package. Paul is convinced the next Care Package will be something awesome and he wants it to go to him or Victor, and if Corey is gone, they'll be the only two eligible house guests. (They don't know that someone will be coming back. The returnee will also be eligible since the only people who have gotten Care Packages are Natalie, James, Nicole, and Michelle and all four are still in the house and likely to still be in the house on Thursday.)

Paul's push to have Corey put up is annoying Michelle a bit. She really wants Nicole put up and voted out. In truth it doesn't matter who goes up as Victor is leaving on Thursday.The only way Victor stays is if Paul uses the veto on Victor, then Paul would go. Getting Victor out is the smart move for everyone in the house, even Paul, but Paul may not see it that way. Victor is the big threat in the house now from a competition standpoint. Even Michelle agrees with that, but thinks they could keep Victor to take out the guys instead of the girls and then get rid of Victor.

Victor has done the math and decided that someone is coming back into the house. Most of the rest disagree, but Victor has that twist figured out. It'll be fun to see who comes back in.

At this moment it sounds like Michelle will be putting up Nicole. Natalie is pushing it a bit saying that if they keep Corey that James, Corey, Paul and Victor will all be gunning for one another and the girls should be able to skate by. She's warning Michelle that James will want to vote out Victor, but that they can talk to him and get him to vote out Nicole. (She knows they can't and Natalie wants Victor gone too, but she's working Michelle.) Michelle is really torn and confused about who to put up and who should go home. Her gut tells her to put up Nicole, but I don't think she wants to waste an HOH on a player like Nicole. She really doesn't want Nicole there though. 

The POV ceremony will be going on later today. Expect Paul to use the POV on himself and then either James, Nicole, or Corey will go up. It doesn't really matter which one goes up despite the intense lobbying that's going on. If James goes up, Nicole and Corey will vote to evict Victor. If Corey goes up, Nicole and James will vote to evict Victor. If Nicole goes up, James and Corey will vote to evict Victor. Victor is a dead man walking despite all of the plotting and scheming that's going on now and will continue through the week. Victor is just too good a player to keep in the house and with Paul as his partner they're too strong of a duo to keep in the house. There are four possible voters this week (Paul, James, Nicole, Corey) and three want Victor gone, so Victor is likely a goner.

It might be possible for Paul and Victor to pry Corey away from Nicole (he had talked of being fine with Nicole going earlier) and hooking up with Paul and Victor if they put Nicole up. I don't think that will happen but as a trio they'd be pretty powerful. That trio against James, Natalie and Michelle with Michelle and Natalie unable to play for HOH this week would likely get all three a week further in the game. One of that trio would likely win HOH against James and then some combination of James/Natalie/Michelle would be the nominees with the other one as a reserve in case the POV was used.

I expect to see Michelle follow her gut and put up Nicole. We'll see if Paul can change her mind or not. Michelle and Natalie are still chatting while I type this which is why it's a bit late today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 8/22/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If any of this cast can win the buy back and go on to win the HOH it's Victor.  I know, I know, he'd still be dead man walking.  

Someone please tell Natalie you have to have a neck to wear a choker.  It's like nails on a chalkboard for me when she wears that! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that it has been made public James and Nicole where splitting the $500,000 WHY would Natalie invest energy in him.  He obviously has an alliance with NICOLE and not her. 

These females scare me.

Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

What is the relationship between James and Nicole that they would split the prize?????  Am I missing something?

Honored Contributor

It's going to be very interesting to see how they decide who goes back in. There isn't a lot of time in a typical Thursday show to toss in a second comp. And how do you make a comp that's fair to all five of the evictees? Paulie and Victor are bigger, stronger, faster than the rest, Bridgette and Davonne may be smarter than the rest, Zakiyah is, well, Zakiyah. Bridgette is likely still hobbling around on two injured legs. Her ankle never fully recovered then she injured her knee. (I suspect arthroscopic surgery is in her immediate post-show future.)

What kind of a comp can they come up with that's reasonably fair, fast, (it has to end by the end of the show for the Care Package voting) and watchable? I don't know. My gut still says they'll each just pick an envelope and see who gets the Round Trip ticket. A physical comp would clearly favor Paulie/Victor. A puzzle comp would favor Bridgette/Davonne. A gold-digging comp would favor Zakiyah. It'll either be a ****** shoot type comp or a pick an envelope type thing if they're trying to be fair. My money is on the pick an envelope type thing. It's fast, fair, fits the travel theme and is controllable.

Anything too physical could exhaust a returnee just before going in to endure an HOH comp. It could be a random throw/shoot something into a grid for a high score comp that they also use at the same time for the HOH. The five evictees go first and the one with the highest score stays, the rest go back to the jury. If that evictee ends up with the highest score in the house, they're the HOH. They just did a comp like that though for POV last week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Duh, how did I miss that part of Gardenman's post!

Won't they be given penalty votes?  And do penalty votes wait for the person to be nominated or "expire" if they are not on the block?

Like we needed another reason not to want vets to play except in All Star seasons which should only contain, you know, All Stars (looking at you, Survivor).

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

What is the relationship between James and Nicole that they would split the prize?????  Am I missing something?

During a conversation James and Nicole had in private several weeks ago they both confessed an attraction.

Yep.

The only other relationship I could gleam was that they both are 2nd timers in the BB House.

James is a Player - I wonder how he in the outside world.  Time for Natalie to DUMP JAMES and get herself her 1/2 of the final two.

Honored Contributor

OMG LOL "A gold digging comp"!!!

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Apparently Nicole's parents love James and they've become friends through her parents. There was lots of speculation that James and Nicole had a pre-show pact to work together, but we haven't seen many signs of that during the season. James has said on multiple occasions that he won't vote out Nicole and Nicole has said she won't vote out James, but James has also told Natalie she can vote out Nicole anytime she wants to, so who knows? I haven't seen James and Nicole hold a top secret one on one conversation where they discuss any pre-show deal, and after eight weeks I'm thinking we would have if one existed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

OMG LOL "A gold digging comp"!!!

Hey, if the negligee fits , , , , 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!