Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 10/10/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@DrKelli wrote:

I wonder if the increased nastiness is because nothing is being edited for broadcast tv.

There have been lots of nasty players even on the TV version. It's just the way some choose to play. Big Brother 11 was pretty similar with Chima, Natalie, Jessie, Lydia, Russell and others. I just don't like that style of play.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 10/10/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The current plan to save Monte if Alex's side doesn't win POV is to have Neeley vote to evict Shane, since she likes both Monte and Danielle and convince her they're voting out Shane, but in fact the four on Alex's side will vote out Danielle, creating a 4-4-1 vote and then Alex will break the tie and vote out Danielle. It's a clever plan if it works. Justin is very concerned about Danielle and Shane sneaking around behind his back to offer a deal to Alex adn he doens't trust them. He might prefer to keep Monte over those two even though he hates Monte.

The house guests are now going out, being read the rules and taking their places. In about fifteen minutes we'll see the comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In a perfect world, Shane would be eliminated first, Danielle second then Alex's side would claim the prizes and the POV while Shane and Danielle got stuck with the punishments. That would be hilarious. Unlikely, but hilarious. Shane in a unitard and Danielle having to take a chum bath every hour for 24 hours would be amazing!

I'm thinking we might see more of Jeff and maybe even Julie. The first eviction show was a bit awkward and really needed a host. So since CBS splurged on Jeff for the POV comp we could see CBS splurge a bit and add either Jeff or Julie to that show too.. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Not surprisingly the professional golfer won the golfing POV comp, so Shane is now the winner of the POV. Shelby  has to wear a caddy costume and carry a bag of golf clubs all week. Alex has to not see straight at her next available HOH comp (two weeks from now, it sound's like she'll have to wear goggles of some sort.) Scott has to live in a sand trap for 24 hours and can only leave to go to the bathroom. Danielle has to fish golf balls out fo the pool for a week. 

Monte's likely gone unless something dramatic happens. Alex came close to winning POV a couple of times, but just missed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's minimally possible that Monte could survive if America's vote somehow went against Danielle or the replacement. If Shane is stupid enough to use the POV on Danielle then maybe America will vote him out to teach him a lesson about stupidity. We'll have to see, but right now it looks really bad for Monte.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That's very bad news. I was hoping Monte would stay and Shane would go. I can't imagine Shane using the POV on Danielle but stranger things have happened. It's not looking good for now.

Honored Contributor

Danielle just went off on Monte again in an attack that had even Kryssie looking annoyed. If Danielle goes off the deep end enough times it's possible the house will flush her out. Danielle was sticking her tongue out at Monte each time he missed and it annoyed Whitney. When they came back inside smeone asked Whitney what was wrong and Whitney said she just didn't like the way some people were acting during the comp. Danielle then went off and started yelling at everyone and Monte was in the neighborhood and got involved.

Alex wants to talk to Justin to see if she can get him to vote Danielle out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello BBOTT fans.  I've been MIA here for many reasons.  When I first signed up for the live feeds I could not get the feeds to work.  Downloaded Firefox and it sorta works.  Seems to have a mind of it's own and only works when it wants to.  Sent CBS a message and they replied 2 days ago but I haven't had time to go through all the steps they gave me and can't print it off because my printer won't work now.  I have been able to watch on BMX with no problems and then go to CBS to vote and watch a couple videos.  All of this was getting on my last nerve and realized it's going to be cold soon and having been in my house for 5 years I thought it a good idea to finally clean my mess of a garage and have been working out there for a week now - except last Thursday when I went to Cincinnati.  Not done yet with garage.

They have certainly dumbed down this version IMO.  Here are my few thoughts of the HGs which is based on seeing a few diary sessions, 2 comps, the live show (waste of time - recaps except last 6-7 minutes), watching 2-3 hours total on live feeds. and reading here.  I like Justin, Neeley, and Scott.  Don't like Monte and Kryssie.  Morgan appears to be stuck-up.  Shane and Danielle - stupid to get in a showmance.  Disappointed in Jason.  I was happy when he came back and am wondering wth happened to him.  Where's the funny, fun-loving guy I liked in his season.  Shelby has resting **tch face.  The rest I have no opinion on.

I did not stay up and watch the HOH comp and have no clue what it was.  Watched Jason win the 1st POV which at the time I was happy, not now.  Saw today's comp and after Shane won I nodded off because I found it very boring.  Even Jeff couldn't save it for me.  Woke up just in time to see what the other 5 got for punishments.

I hope either Danielle or Monte leaves, preferably Danielle.  Just hope Shane doesn't pull a Marcellas.  If he does he deserves to leave.

@gardenman - Thanks for sticking with this and keeping us updated.  I have been reading every day.  It's just hard to post anything when you haven't been watching much.  I'll probably stick this one out to the end but doubt I'd watch another BBOTT.

Edited to add that yesterday I got an e-mail because I follow James.  Opened it and watched a podcast of Natalie and James on their way from Texas to Mass to meet her dad and relatives then they are off to PA to meet her mom, etc, and James family, and after that they are going to either NJ or NY.  She said they are official.  I must say I thought I was hearing things so rewound it and yep, it's true.  Really hope this is true because I like them together.  All of this was on James' twitter page.

Respected Contributor

I really think each side is nasty. Taking apples so if a comp count it would throw them off, eating cheez-its while being HN (think she may forgot) showmances & sisters. Add in removing krackle candy. The pressure is building in the house. As the hg's get smaller alliances change. I hope Shane will use veto on himself. Either Monte or Danielle go is fine with me, either one I really don't care for. Monte played too strong & Danielle is causing drama plus Shane needs to play his own game. I like the quiet ones, Nelley, Alex, Whitney & Shane but next week I will probably change my mind.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I really think each side is nasty. Taking apples so if a comp count it would throw them off, eating cheez-its while being HN (think she may forgot) showmances & sisters. Add in removing krackle candy. The pressure is building in the house. As the hg's get smaller alliances change. I hope Shane will use veto on himself. Either Monte or Danielle go is fine with me, either one I really don't care for. Monte played too strong & Danielle is causing drama plus Shane needs to play his own game. I like the quiet ones, Nelley, Alex, Whitney & Shane but next week I will probably change my mind.

Morgan eating a Cheez-it happened about an hour after Morgan was named a Have Not and she caught herself and stopped immediately. Jason came into the HOH right afterward and Morgan confessed to him and he said it was nothing, that it happened all the time and not to worry about it. At most BB would give her a warning. If you remember the season with Enzo (BB 12) he would stick his whole head in the refrigerator eating while a Have Not. BB knew what he was doing and let him get away with it.

Jason's Krackle theft had no impact on Shelby. She just pulled out a different choclate bar and chomped it down without saying a word. I'm not sure she even noticed the Krackle bars were gone. Jason's going to be very annoyed when it doesn't bother Shelby.

In a normal year alliances change, in these divided seasons (like BB 11)  they don't. The sides tend to stay true. Alex might be able to lure in Neeley or Justin, but the odds aren't great. She may be able to steal a vote from Justin this week to break up the showmance. I think she'd have had a better chance if Danielle had won the POV as Justin has a thing for Danielle, so getting rid of Shane could have helped him. If Danielle can convince Shane to use the POV on her, then Shane could go bye-bye, but it would be a longshot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!