Honored Contributor

I really enjoy metv, even the commercials.  I just saw one with the adult Jerry Mathers and Tony Dow of leave it to Beaver.  Very cute and they look good.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I like METV, along with the other retro stations - COZI, FETV and Antema TV.

Honored Contributor

I definitely watch my share of MeTV.

Currently, one thing I'm going through is 'My Three Sons'.  I started recording the episodes when they got around to the beginning of the series and wanted to go all the way through, as there were some things I couldn't remember about changes that happened.  Right now I think we are on season 9.

I also did this with Mr Ed a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

MeTv is a wonderful channel for those of us  enjoyed shows we watched while growing up.  It's so nice to go back to memory lane and relate shows to good memories.

I especially love Thriller, my sister and I watched it faithfully, The Invaders, Twilight Zone,, Alfred Hitchcock as I am into those type shows and the comedies are always fun.  

It's nice to have variety on TV and MeTv provides that.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I like METV, along with the other retro stations - COZI, FETV and Antema TV.

I am so happy that they were smart enough to realize there is a market for these shows.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Columbo!

Respected Contributor

Metv use to be a part of my local stations broadcast and then it stopped. I don't know why but I loved to watch the older shows and it would always air Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, and Ponderosa, every afternoon. Needless to say I was hooked!

Trusted Contributor

Love MeTV!  I DVR Mannix and used to 77 Sunset Strip, now replaced with Barnaby Jones.

Sep 30 The Flintstones is coming!

Respected Contributor

I'm also a big fan of all the retro channels. That's about all that I watch except for the 3 Hallmark channels and the news.

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I definitely watch my share of MeTV.

Currently, one thing I'm going through is 'My Three Sons'.  I started recording the episodes when they got around to the beginning of the series and wanted to go all the way through, as there were some things I couldn't remember about changes that happened.  Right now I think we are on season 9.

I also did this with Mr Ed a few years ago.

---

I would like to see the early black-and-white episodes of My Three Sons when Tim Considine was the oldest son. I remember seeing some of those episodes when they were shown on Nick at Nite many years ago, but haven't seen them in any channel's rotation since.

Were these earliest episodes shown on MeTV recently?