Honored Contributor

I wasted an hour of my life that I'll never get back on this show! It was just AWFUL! It surprised me it was so bad because I like Martin Short and Maya Rudolph. The best part was a number from the Broadway Show Shuffle Along which was at the very end of the show!

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize this started already.  I hate to say that it looked pretty stupid from the previews but I wanted to give it a shot.

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2:  Good to know! I have it taped (DVR'd..whatever..) because I was curious. The previews didn't look too great, but I was optomistic. Maybe they are two funny people, but they need to be around a cast and crew of other funny people?

Esteemed Contributor

I watched a whole 5 minutes of it and it was terrible. It will probably be cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

@Jordan2:  Good to know! I have it taped (DVR'd..whatever..) because I was curious. The previews didn't look too great, but I was optomistic. Maybe they are two funny people, but they need to be around a cast and crew of other funny people?

I'm a glutton for punishment and usually give shows a second and third chance, but I'm out!

Honored Contributor

I was surprised at just how bad the show was. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw the preview, I decided not to record it.

Esteemed Contributor

I fell asleep about 10 minutes in (thank goodness).  I agree that it was bad, although I didn't really have high expectations.  

Super Contributor

Well, my DH and I were pleasantly surprised it was okay, and we're hoping that it will get better each week. There were a couple of skits that fell flat...but on the whole, not too shabby. We figured we'd only watch a few minutes but we actually watched the entire episode. So I guess we're in the minority.

But, in a world where a lot of people only watch reality TV, I'm not thinking it will get much of a chance to improve before it gets the axe.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

I was disappointed too.  I was hoping it would be like the old shows where clean humor was funny -- the Carol Burnett show, etc.  I wasn't impressed.