Honored Contributor

Re: Married At First Sight - New Tuesday

At first I kind of felt sorry for Jamie.  But I don't now.  She keeps asking for Dr. Pepper's advice but she totally ignores it.  What is wrong with her?  How can she possibly think that what she is doing is right?  How can she think that she is doing the right thing by Doug by keeping in close contact with her supposed ex?  Her saying how great he is, he is her best friend.  If he is that great, then she should have stayed with him.  What -- is she just using Doug for publicility to be on t.v. and to get a baby and then she will dump him and go back to the ex?  Yes, she is a pretty girl and has a figure to die for, but she is seriously messed up in the head.  Doug needs to be firm and just say -- look, it's like this --- we are married now.  It's either him or me.  And if you continue to keep up this way, then it's over.  Period.  

I love Monet!!!! I can't wait to see that show!!!

Has anyone hear watched the series that was on about the arranged marriages?  That was awesome.  I loved it.  It was much better than Marriet at First Sight. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, That is exactly how I feel about Jamie.  I've made my feelings clear about her in another thread.  I just don't like her.  As you said, she asks for Dr. Pepper's advice but then goes and does what she wants on her own anyhow.  She is really heck bent on Doug meeting her ex. She wasn't going to let that go even though Dr. Pepper has told her that guy needs to be out of her life for good.

Honestly, the week before last I wasn't that thrilled with Cortney either.  Jason gets a vacation and instead of them sitting down together to plan where they are going, she takes it upon herself to book a trip to North Carolina.  I wonder if her parents still don't support what she did in marrying Jason or just didn't want to be filmed. 

I had no idea MAFS was coming on tomorrow.  I've not seen any previews for it but I only watch MAFS The First Year second season and I fast forward through commercials.  

Honored Contributor

LD - I hear ya about Cortney and their vacation!    I was rather shocked that she just went behind him and planned that trip to NC.  He was so looking forward to a lovely, relaxing trip to the beach or somewhere to just relax and she did that ALL on her own!    Not cool.  I'm almost surprised that Jason just let it go.  I'm not sure I would have.  It's MY (well, his) vacation too!  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I agree totally!  I was totally Jamie and Doug -- I wanted them to work so badly.  Now, I say --- Doug should just move on. Well, first he needs to be firm and state his case -- then -- if she persists --- say -- that's it -- Jamie, I can't take it -- you're not committed - we're done.

As for Courtney --- I agree there, too.  She wants everything exactly her way.  That was totally wrong what she did about the vacation.  She is lucky he went along with it.  Most men would not have.  That was not fair.  She has been very selfish many times.  I thought that, too.  They go to NC to see where she is from, etc, and not once do they show her parents.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@chickenbutt  I agree she's selfish.  Then with someone like that their marriage/relationship ends and they either blame the other person or wonder "what did I do wrong".  Ugh!  I can't stand selfish people.

Sometimes the other person starts to think more highly about themselves (not being a door mat) and decide I need to get out before children come along.

@chickenbutt, we need to contact this young woman and straighten her @#$  out!  Ha!  

LOL--This should keep you two busy for awhile!.

Trusted Contributor

I did not know that this program was going to be on again.  I also thought the first season was better than the second.  I am disappointed to hear here that Doug and Jaime are having a difficulty.  Doesn't sound like she is all that happy in the arrangement.  I will have to tune in on the new program 

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

@miata1@sommertime@AngelPuppy1@chickenbutt@Lipstickdiva

OK, so last night I watched the 1st episode of the new season.

Here's what I'm wondering, up to everyone.....should we start a new thread about the new people, or should we just keep this thread going and talk about the new people (who are just now getting married).??

I'll go along with whatever you guys want.  I am a little worried about it getting confusing (this new group and the old group).  I want to talk about the new show last night but I'll wait until you guys decide what we should do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'm glad you asked.  I would prefer a new thread about the new season because I, for one, didn't watch last season and even if I did, I don't remember their names.  I am getting these people confused with 90 Day Fiance couples.  

So, if someone wants to start a new thread, I would be very appreciative.... TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I get them confused too!  You are not the only one.  I'd like to have a new thread but will go with the majority or let's see what other's want.

I just don't want to upset people.  It would be confusing though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I started a new thread for those who want to participate.  I find it too confusing to blend the other shows all together.

Feel free to post on it.  I can't see why anyone would object, do you???  I guess we'll find out soon enough.  Woman Wink